Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

^ Thanks for the hype. We appreciate it man 
indifferent.gif
Lol if u didnt think the hype was already through the roof on these then i dunno where u been.
I'm not new to this by any means, but posts like yours only add to it. Typical JB thread response on NT so it's par for the course.

You're in Canada so your availability is skewed anyways...on top of that your gs so it's honestly not even comparable to men's availability at all. But trust me me, men's wise these will be so easy to get

The five pairs I mentioned was in mens sizes. I'm just saying don't be surprised if your smaller stores have maybe 20-30 pairs. I want everyone to eat but being prepared will save people alot of heartache. It's better to put in a bit of extra effort even if availability turns out to be higher than what you expected. The shoes will be in your hands regardless.

Now dudes are saying these will be easy. :lol:

People said that about Concord lows and you still have people who missed out.

Show me a general release sneaker that I can't obtain online with ease, and I'll show myself out the door of the sneaker game.

What's obtaining with ease.

I've woken up and gone to the mall picked up my raffle pairs and gotten back by the time some of you get your kicks from online with the wait times and constant refreshing.

UPDATE
Bay Area shiek list
Eastridge: d5c4ecea07
Solano: Fe7b9cd696
Stoneridge: 0f898fe199
Newpark: 88869db6a0
Southland: 2f40778670
Bayfair: 02cf3c89a7
Tanofran: fbad0cc15a
Valley fair: 455bef5498
Roseville: aef786cb8a
Sunrise: 23180fe808
Arden: 69c6d0e2b9
Modesto: d62de70cbd
Sf: C19E59ABA6

Either pm me codes or post them and I'll try to add them all to one list so it's easy

Last edited:
I'm not new to this by any means, but posts like yours only add to it. Typical JB thread response on NT so it's par for the course.
Point taken i got the memo. I was only trying to let folks know what it was lookin like out there but i wont post anything else like that.

For my Seattle NTers... I'm headed to southcenter shiek to get their code on my lunch in a hour... I will post it as soon as I get it... If anyone can share the Tacoma mall shiek code I'd appreciate it!!!
Would really appreciate it if you could plug the code.

man lol....first time I've been in a JB thread (luckily there's only like 7 pairs of Js that I actually like) and this place is  disaster lol. I'd hate to see what people do on botique drops and NSW collabs and what not if they think GR hunting is tough.

Dudes askin for codes and haven't posted not 1, I get mine myself by any means even if that means sweet talkin the females so I can get it over the phone

I've woken up and gone to the mall picked up my raffle pairs and gotten back by the time some of you get your kicks from online with the wait times and constant refreshing.
By obtaining with ease, I mean letting the ATC do 90% of the work. The other 10% is me clicking that "Submit Order" button

Last edited:
Everybody wants a freebie
2z6cbkh.gif
Dudes askin for codes and haven't posted not 1, I get mine myself by any means even if that means sweet talkin the females so I can get it over the phone
1. Your brand new so you have no say on everyone else on here.

2. You don't understand the concept and use of NT. Its folks like you that NT is the way it is now. Actual alley oopers are scarce on here now...

3. Keep "sweet talkin" them females over the phone
roll.gif

Last edited:

By obtaining with ease, I mean letting the ATC do 90% of the work. The other 10% is me clicking that "Submit Order" button
exactly more people need to go this route you only paying a extra $25 for a GR like these. rather yall do that then hear all this useless complaining.

LOL watching this thread is HILARIOUS.

Look, forget all the numbers talk. JUST TRY. Witht hat being said, EVERY little bit of help counts so help if you can.
Sitting here trying to come up with numbers doesn't mean anything at the end of the day.

Now dudes are saying these will be easy. :lol:

People said that about Concord lows and you still have people who missed out.

Yeah i heard that repped

Last edited:
1. Your brand new so you have no say on everyone else on here.
2. You don't understand the concept and use of NT. Its folks like you that NT is the way it is now. Actual alley oopers are scarce on here now...
3. Keep "sweet talkin" them females over the phone :rofl:
Okay moderator

Back
Top Bottom