Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

i wish finish line had a launch locator like every other major retailers site now. I want to use winner circle rewards. Even champs has a launch locator now and they didn't have one before.

I really don't understand this "FL map is everywhere" so the carmines are flooded argument. Just because alot of stores are getting them doesn't mean ample stock is available. One of my local FLs reported 5 pairs. 5 ****** pairs. Now this isn't the norm but even house of hoops locations are being reported with 100-200 pairs (largest locations withholding)

You guys are kidding yourselves if you think across the country equates to oodles and oodles of availability.

Not to mention, the Carmine VI's are one of the hottest retros out there. So many people absolutely love these. Unless you live in a place utterly devoid of Jordan fans, these will fly off the shelves in a blink of an eye. Wouldn't you rather be safe than sorry?

Great post your 100% right getting jordans is no longer an easy cop, for people to think there gonna get a pair just because of the large quantities being made is crazy. If you want a shoe u might have to pay reseller prices and there's nothing wrong with despite what people say I have mine now and I paid 30 $ over retail and I'm happy.

Will be vising SF from Houston this weekend. If anyone will or be getting the code for San Francisco Sheik by Union square.. I would appreciate it. Thanks 

These Carmine 6 are the biggest GR i've ever seen. Even if one store is only getting a couple. Try another store. If you don't flourish your not trying.

Last edited:
the only way a store Is getting 5 pairs is if you live in bumf*ck egypt. even then the store is almost definitely lying to you. thats not even half of a fsr.

the only way a store Is getting 5 pairs is if you live in bumf*ck egypt. even then the store is almost definitely lying to you. thats not even half of a fsr.

Dude, it's what I have heard. Besides with all managers/employees/the friends and family coming first, corrupt raffles etc etc is it really that surprising?

Mens sizes don't even matter to me but it's useful data nonetheless. I've made calls just asking about my GS size and stores have told me 1-2 pairs in my size so far. At the very least for me, this is not going to be easy.

I live in a suburb of Vancouver, Canada. Sure we can't compare with heaviest hitting American cities, but we are the 3rd largest metropolitan area in Canada.

Take it for what you will.

Dude, it's what I have heard. Besides with all managers/employees/the friends and family coming first, corrupt raffles etc etc is it really that surprising?

Mens sizes don't even matter to me but it's useful data nonetheless. I've made calls just asking about my GS size and stores have told me 1-2 pairs in my size so far. At the very least for me, this is not going to be easy.

I live in a suburb of Vancouver, Canada. Sure we can't compare with heaviest hitting American cities, but we are the 3rd largest metropolitan area in Canada.

Oh that explains it.
Most U.S. retailers are gonna get at least 2 or more FSR of the Carmines.
And I have heard Canada releases aren't so lucky.....

GS availability don't even compare to Men's sizes. Might be a hard cop for you if your looking for GS.

Everywhere. Just because they sell out online in a couple of minutes doesn't mean they sold out in your city.

I listed all the OG anniversary models since 2012 and some of them did have as much hype as the Carmine's.

Wrong.

It's all demographics. Every pair on that list you posted were instant sellouts. If you live in any large urban metropolitan area, you would know.

These Carmine 6 are the biggest GR i've ever seen. Even if one store is only getting a couple. Try another store. If you don't flourish your not trying.
THIS..

yes its a GR, yes its everywhere…. but like most OG color ways… it will still take some effort.
Agree. These will be an easy cop if you put any effort. But dudes in here think I can just wake up Sunday morning, go to my local HOH and cop my size with ease. Maybe another pair to keep on ice. Acting like buying OG CW J's nowadays is like buying a gallon milk 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Finally after waiting since Friday i locked my 2 pairs in. The thirst is real. Im payin 100 to get two pairs held and i wasnt even able to get the 11 i wanted i have to go with an 11.5 which is cool but with my plug this is the first release all year where i couldnt get whatever size i wanted, especially with me leaving a tip which i usually only tip 20-30 but lets be reasonable here, these are the Carmine 6s lol, all employees, old schoolers, kids, and everybody in between are going after these. Harder than the Concord Lows thats for sure. Hardest cop of year til Columbias drop IMO.
View media item 980952

Last edited:
SMH at all these people coming in here boasting how they secured their pair for $200+. I'd be more ashamed to admit that than brag about it.

That's like saying, "Hi, I took it in the rear end today with no lubricant. It was extremely painful, but I'm happy that I at least got laid."

It's a GR, hype this hype that don't matter. Anything over $170 plus tax means you took an L.

Agree. These will be an easy cop if you put any effort. But dudes in here think I can just wake up Sunday morning, go to my local HOH and cop my size with ease. Maybe another pair to keep on ice. Acting like buying OG CW J's nowadays is like buying a gallon milk :lol: :smh:

Lol. Its like wifey called you up to pick up Carmines for the whole fam on the way home from work.

I really don't understand this "FL map is everywhere" so the carmines are flooded argument. Just because alot of stores are getting them doesn't mean ample stock is available. One of my local FLs reported 5 pairs. 5 ****** pairs. Now this isn't the norm but even house of hoops locations are being reported with 100-200 pairs (largest locations withholding)

You guys are kidding yourselves if you think across the country equates to oodles and oodles of availability.

Not to mention, the Carmine VI's are one of the hottest retros out there. So many people absolutely love these. Unless you live in a place utterly devoid of Jordan fans, these will fly off the shelves in a blink of an eye. Wouldn't you rather be safe than sorry?
For real, though.. One of my FTL homies told me his store only got 15 total pairs.. Either way, good luck to everyone trying to cop! Hope you all get at least a pair in your size!

Selling one for $250 got a $20 off coupon will walk out payin $190 for my pair. $10$ above retail and dont have to wait in any line and im already locked in. Seems right to me. Edit: I get that $250 up front as well, and the shoes are picked up at my house so i dont have to drive or ship anywhere. Gas counts too.

Last edited:

You're in Canada so your availability is skewed anyways...on top of that your gs so it's honestly not even comparable to men's availability at all. But trust me me, men's wise these will be so easy to get

Back
Top Bottom