Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

These shoes will be mine come next year. Can't wait to have them on my feet.

I don't think it's that serious they give us og box and a shoe that never retroed by itself and y'all talking about icy blue soles...

I'm good with 2 pairs of the CDP's and a DS pair of OG's.  My OG's are still in good condition (haven't crumbled yet)... wouldn't dare try to wear them though lol

I used to be 23collector1985 on NT before they changed the format.  Took this pic of my OG's about 3-4 years ago.

Here's a more recent pic, taken a few months ago:

Last edited:
I'm not looking forward to any NA 25ths anyway but I see what your saying. I actually prefer to have my 3s,4s,5s and 6s all with the jumpman symbol

Last edited:
I'm not looking forward to any NA 25ths anyway but I see what your saying. I actually prefer to have my 3s,4s,5s and 6s all with the jumpman symbol
I'm indifferent to them. But it's nice to have the NA on them for nostalgic purposes (easy way to make cash for JB/Nike :))

I'm good with 2 pairs of the CDP's and a DS pair of OG's.  My OG's are still in good condition (haven't crumbled yet)... wouldn't dare try to wear them though lol

I used to be 23collector1985 on NT before they changed the format.  Took this pic of my OG's about 3-4 years ago.

View media item 569193

Here's a more recent pic, taken a few months ago:

View media item 569195

My main man 23 always bringing the HEAT! :nthat:

Last edited:
Wonder how the sizing is gonna be on this next run of VIs. The last pairs were at least a .5 size big, same with the VIIs and alot of other retros, but recently some stuff has been TTS like more recent IIIs and IVs. Just hope I can find out ahead of time cause ill probably have to order most of my VIs next year and I plan on getting every OG color they drop

Heres the 2014 pair...icy blue sole :frown:

air-jordan-vi-6-retro-carmine-2014-release-first-look-42.jpg

Im happy for this rerelease but I still dont get why their dropping these again when they can drop so many other unretroed colorways of different models

Im happy for this rerelease but I still dont get why their dropping these again when they can drop so many other unretroed colorways of different models
I'm happy for you and I'ma let you finish, but I just don't get why you come into this thread when there's so many other different threads for you to post in.

The employees @ JB must be big fans of Breaking Bad with how much blue ice they are throwing on every colorway :smh:

Maybe because they are a highly sought after color way that have yet to be retroed by themselves

Back
Top Bottom