Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

looking at these 2 pics which one would you prefer?I'd definitely pick the yellow ones.Very cool and vintage looking.Blue soles look completely ugly&out of place.But that's just me...

People complain that JB's crap yellows.

People complain when JB fixes the problem.

People complain just to complain.

I think people want clear soles (not blue or yellow) that stays clear all the way through...lol.

Good eye kicks22, I didn't even notice the pics were marked by sneakersaddict....not trusting them.

:lol: at the emotional postings in this thread. NTers in here actually clinging to hope that these won't go the icy blue route. I'm convinced that Jordan Brand is :rofl: by reading all of these posts.

And these will be copped without a doubt.

looking at these 2 pics which one would you prefer?I'd definitely pick the yellow ones.Very cool and vintage looking.Blue soles look completely ugly&out of place.But that's just me...
I love the yellowing on my carmines as well as my other shoes. gives it some character. Thats why I probably wont get these sea glowed at all. Just thoroughly cleaned 8)

:lol: at the emotional postings in this thread. NTers in here actually clinging to hope that these won't go the icy blue route. I'm convinced that Jordan Brand is :rofl: by reading all of these posts.

And these will be copped without a doubt.

idk why people complain when the originals were released just like this lol

idk why people complain when the originals were released just like this lol
That's true but people will also complain about everything hell they will find anything wrong with a shoe and say a brand is trash. Next thing you know people are gonna argue about the paper inside the box saying its not good quality :smh:

People complain that JB's crap yellows.

People complain when JB fixes the problem.

People complain just to complain.
It's true,you can't keep everyone happy.

But NO ONE would complain if:

1. The quality was there.

2. NIKE.

3. AIR.

laugh.gif

I love the yellowing on my carmines as well as my other shoes. gives it some character. Thats why I probably wont get these sea glowed at all. Just thoroughly cleaned
glasses.gif
Exactly!Glad I'm not alone...
laugh.gif
Especially the infrareds with some yellowing look awesome to me!

That's true but people will also complain about everything hell they will find anything wrong with a shoe and say a brand is trash. Next thing you know people are gonna argue about the paper inside the box saying its not good quality :smh:
they complain & cop. im guilty of not liking certain things about a shoe. but i'll only cop a first retro really or a shoe that hasnt retroed or been out for a long time like the WCIVS, Oly VIs, Royal 1s, Bordeauxs, Chicago Xs. I have all of these because it's been a while since they came out or it's their first retro & I dont have money for 99 retros & 01 royals & OGs(although I got my OG Deauxs free lol). I saw a kid complain about insoles before......:x

They did not fix the problem with blue soles....

They still yellow, but even worse than clear soles.

Too many elitists on here.

I guess I will change my statement...

They have prolonged / delayed the yellowing.

I've had my Olympic 6's since release day, and they haven't yellowed, the blue tint is gone, it's just clear sole.

5's and 6's need so much maintenance post wear to keep them looking clear. I usually just give them a thorough cleaning after every wear.

Last edited:

lol dude if you don't like them don't get them, better yet just get out of this forum 
lol dude I like them and I'll cop one pair (multiples if they didn't have that blue sole).What I don't like is smart*****es tellin me what to do.So mind your own business, move along and keep calm.

yeah, i was going to buy a pair from the pack on ebay the other day, then i seen this, so I changed my mind

Nahh, b. Those are the 2014.

The red looks darker on the upper than the CDP version IMO. Not sure if lighting tho. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom