Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

You wish they yellowed... :lol:

I'd rather have Nike release them yellowed in the first place than having them put that fugly blue sole thing...

Nicely yellowed VIs look cool... :pimp:
:lol: Your right, they don't yellow. They turn green-brown haha. It's whatever though

I also agree that most 6s look great yellowed. Some 5s too.

Jordan brand dont fukc up this classic.. No icy soles!!!!!!!!
The soles are defiantly going to be blue... Facts of life.
I guess I will change my statement...

They have prolonged / delayed the yellowing.

I've had my Olympic 6's since release day, and they haven't yellowed, the blue tint is gone, it's just clear sole.

5's and 6's need so much maintenance post wear to keep them looking clear. I usually just give them a thorough cleaning after every wear.
That's how I feel about the blue soles, but apparently we're the minority on that. Most people seem to think the blue does nothing, It defiantly keeps my soles looking better for longer. I do wash the soles with hot soap and water after every wear tho, I find that it drastically improves the life of the trans sole.

Like a lot of people I'm not feeling the blue tint on these. I'll be passing, I'm happy with my CDP's.

Im suprised the pics have a blue tinted sole. I mean for example the Olympic 6's this year didnt have blue tint so i was really suprised, and too be honest doubtful itl be a blue tint, but aye, it wont stop me from copping, just means il have less to worry about intially when rockin em cos il be trying to make em go clear so not need to really watch were i step for a while. Along! Time away lets just see what happens

Im suprised the pics have a blue tinted sole. I mean for example the Olympic 6's this year didnt have blue tint so i was really suprised, and too be honest doubtful itl be a blue tint, but aye, it wont stop me from copping, just means il have less to worry about intially when rockin em cos il be trying to make em go clear so not need to really watch were i step for a while. Along! Time away lets just see what happens

wut :stoneface:

wut
indifferent.gif

Just using them as a example. Like the 5's this year their all blue but the 6's last n this yr not blue, just figured if there gonna go blue on carmines i woulda thought they woulda done i to the 6's like they did with the 5's.

That's how I feel about the blue soles, but apparently we're the minority on that. Most people seem to think the blue does nothing, It defiantly keeps my soles looking better for longer. I do wash the soles with hot soap and water after every wear tho, I find that it drastically improves the life of the trans sole.

I've come to expect it, and when the pair are released it's never as bright as on pics.

So to get this clear...no nike air in the back of those right?thats final... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Will be copped.

Resellers can keep their 400$ pairs.

Hate I sold mines, but was .5 too big so no use in keeping them.

Now I can be happy again

Yo, you guys must walk through grass and dog **** if you say your blue soles turned greenish brown. Not one pair of my blue soles turned that color! All of them turned clear and then started to yellow. My metallic 5's are just now beginning to yellow.

Back
Top Bottom