Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

lol after seeing all that bred 1 madness. we should just refrain from posting on this thread, maybe the lurkers wont catch on.

Ahah if it's confirmed, this thread will be flooded with lurkers
Half of the JB threads are filled with lurkers
That's why the regulars PM each other the valuable info instead of posting it on threads now
They only drop the link or w/e info they have once they already copped
I'm ready for this release though....hope these aren't limited like the NA 1s this year
Those were the only ones I have ever struck out online :smh:

That's why the regulars PM each other the valuable info instead of posting it on threads now
I'm ready for this release though....hope these aren't limited like the NA 1s this year
Those were the only ones I have ever struck out online :smh:
If my connect tells me something I'll be sure to PM you bro

Pretty sure these will be fairly easy to get when it's the year of a certain number model they usually gr everything. What were the hardest 5 to get last year black grapes? That ain't too bad. You have to go back the bc3 to get an og gr to be even semi difficult

Ahah if it's confirmed, this thread will be flooded with lurkers
Those were the only ones I have ever struck out online
mean.gif
This. The AJ 1 thread was just 
sick.gif

This is one release I cannot miss out on next year.  One of my all-time favorite Jordan's.  Hoping for 3 pairs minimum.  And if they drop with Nike AIr?

These are my all time grails, I'll be tripling up on these...then I'll be done with the shoe game...unless...

Its gonna suck here in Canada 
frown.gif
frown.gif

I want a pair but I know Im not going to get one cause of the hype 

All you guys craving for Nike Air can die slow :lol:

Hope yall get put on WorldStarHipHop getting knocked out over these if they put on Nike Air

Man yall just wanna add hype, if yall really want Nike Air i feel yall can just do some custom work and get it done

All you guys craving for Nike Air can die slow :lol:

Hope yall get put on WorldStarHipHop getting knocked out over these if they put on Nike Air

Man yall just wanna add hype, if yall really want Nike Air i feel yall can just do some custom work and get it done
Hahaha Nah man I doubt they'd do that, fades will be going up if they do put the NA on the back tho.

Last edited:
Bro :lol: i seen guys do dirt over Nike Air i rather not have to deal with that bra

If they add Nike Air they best be pumping these out in concord numbers

Yeah for sure, NA or not I'm copping. Just a classic. The NA crap just adds unnecessary hype to a shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom