Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Good to see that I'm not the only one that cares about NA being on a shoe.....except for maybe the Is :lol:

Having Nike Air on the back would be a nice touch

But I would still cop regardless
They better not mess up the toe box though :smh:

Last edited:
Having Nike Air on the back would be a nice touch

But I would still cop regardless
They better not mess up the toe box though
mean.gif
Not sure how it will be, but I'm trying to cop regardless. I wanted these, but wasn't willing to buy that CDP just for those. I knew it would be a matter of time before they release these individually. I'm just hoping it's not impossible to cop.

Not sure how it will be, but I'm trying to cop regardless. I wanted these, but wasn't willing to buy that CDP just for those. I knew it would be a matter of time before they release these individually. I'm just hoping it's not impossible to cop.
I would rather have them release it with non-NA
Less hypebeasts will be after it

I would rather have them release it with non-NA
Less hypebeasts will be after it
I honestly don't think it matters THAT much. NA will cause pandemonium, and for what? I just want ONE pair.

Sold  my CDP pair last year cant wait to cop these

If Nike Air is on the back then awwww lawdd 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Either way im copping

Yeah for sure, NA or not I'm copping. Just a classic. The NA crap just adds unnecessary hype to a shoe.
QFT. Those '88 III's are the perfect example. I'm definitely looking forward to these, it's just that blue icy sole that I'm not crazy about.

I like a feature to differentiate the OGs from retros, as long as it's not anything hugely important, like materials or color blocking. As much as I like Nike Air, the logo on the back won't change the beauty of the shoes imo

I like a feature to differentiate the OGs from retros, as long as it's not anything hugely important, like materials or color blocking. As much as I like Nike Air, the logo on the back won't change the beauty of the shoes imo

jb stated no two retros will be the same

Come on man. NA is always better. But I also know why the jumpman is used and I know it won't go back to NA, no use in crying over it. 
It eventually will go back to NA, they just released 4 OG color ways of the 1's with NA on them and one pair of 3's with NA. Eventually it'll make its way back but I honestly don't care for it aside from 5 models. BC, WC, and TB 3's and the WC and BC 4's. As far as 6's go, NA or Jumpman to me it doesn't make a difference, just get the materials right please.

Come on man. NA is always better. But I also know why the jumpman is used and I know it won't go back to NA, no use in crying over it. 
It eventually will go back to NA, they just released 4 OG color ways of the 1's with NA on them and one pair of 3's with NA. Eventually it'll make its way back but I honestly don't care for it aside from 5 models. BC, WC, and TB 3's and the WC and BC 4's. As far as 6's go, NA or Jumpman to me it doesn't make a difference, just get the materials right please.
If it comes back, at what cost? Those 1's you mentioned were unnecessarily hyped by people who don't even remember how these were glossed over the last time they were released. NA right now is designed to do one thing, cause hype for those who aren't aware. I'm too old for going for the gimmicks. I'm all for NA if it doesn't involve TLO, limited runs, and crazy hype. We'll never see a full GR of anything NA until the mass interest goes away from sneakers.

There's a few models that should always have the Nike Air: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6.

Back
Top Bottom