Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

^technically Nike Air was on the insole through the XI
Good catch!
That doesn't count 
laugh.gif

That doesn't count 
laugh.gif
Technically, it does because it had Nike Air branding.  However, on the other models, the Nike Air branding is such a dominant feature that it looks off with out it.  I can live with the Jumpman on the insole, lol.

Don't get me wrong, I still buy the take down version with the Jumpman, but I would much rather have those models as the way they were intended.

To me, whether they come out with the original branding or not, they will sell out regardless.  It's Nike/Jordans responsibility to make the GR instead of the bullcrap Limited releases.

If it comes back, at what cost? Those 1's you mentioned were unnecessarily hyped by people who don't even remember how these were glossed over the last time they were released. NA right now is designed to do one thing, cause hype for those who aren't aware. I'm too old for going for the gimmicks. I'm all for NA if it doesn't involve TLO, limited runs, and crazy hype. We'll never see a full GR of anything NA until the mass interest goes away from sneakers.
Oh yeah they'll definitely come back at a cost but eventually they'll come back to GR's once all the hype dies down. Just like I said before, I only care for NA on 2 models/5 color ways. NA doesn't make or break a shoe for me and is exactly what you called it, a gimmick. I know this, but clearly they are willing to come back with the NA.

If it comes back, at what cost? Those 1's you mentioned were unnecessarily hyped by people who don't even remember how these were glossed over the last time they were released. NA right now is designed to do one thing, cause hype for those who aren't aware. I'm too old for going for the gimmicks. I'm all for NA if it doesn't involve TLO, limited runs, and crazy hype. We'll never see a full GR of anything NA until the mass interest goes away from sneakers.
Oh yeah they'll definitely come back at a cost but eventually they'll come back to GR's once all the hype dies down. Just like I said before, I only care for NA on 2 models/5 color ways. NA doesn't make or break a shoe for me and is exactly what you called it, a gimmick. I know this, but clearly they are willing to come back with the NA.
One can only hope

I literally pray for the day

I literally pray for the day
Yes, the day J's aren't hype anymore. Only the real sneaker heads will be rocking jordans when social media decides that they're not "cool" anymore.

Last edited:
wait are you guys stressing because these are going to be limited or just because of the over hyping there is gonna be?

I don't think anyone should be stressing these this early if people really are. I think these are gonna be a release similar to the grapes. Idk about numbers but people shouldn't expect these to be limited. All OG cws for the model # of the year have not been limited I believe. So I wouldn't stress this one. Just put the work in and you should be fine getting a pair

yeah foreal, the fire reds 5s, laneys and grapes were all relatively easy last year. hell grapes even sat for a day or two where i am

yeah foreal, the fire reds 5s, laneys and grapes were all relatively easy last year. hell grapes even sat for a day or two where i am
you aint lieing. Its still pretty easy to cop grapes in my area a little above retail... Maybe $20 -$30. Resellers were heart broken when they stacked there closets with those. 
roll.gif

you aint lieing. Its still pretty easy to cop grapes in my area a little above retail... Maybe $20 -$30. Resellers were heart broken when they stacked there closets with those. 
roll.gif
yeah bro i remember people loading up like "these are gonna be hard to find and wont come out again forever" meanwhile i was strolled to a shop around 6pm saturday and got em in my size for retail
roll.gif

Had these when they last released in 08, paid 310 flat for these and the 17s my Junior year in high-school. I beat these to the core definitely copping

again. 

So far at this point, THIS IS THE ONLY RELEASE (of this year) THAT I WOULD BE PISSED IF I DIDN'T GET A PAIR.

Anyway I can't wait

Patiently waiting............. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom