Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

This is why I don't comment too much in the JB forum. No matter what the shoe if you express any displeasure it's nothing but "Shut up. You gonna be in line with the rest of us".

And then yall wonder why they keep giving us all these trash new colorways while ******g up the original ones. It's funny and sad at the same time.

Also a quick comparison of the sole

4.jpg

5.JPG

View media item 752497
credit goes to us11hustla instagram

Last edited:
Can't wait to get another pair of these and in my right size, traded my CDP pair last year for some DS royals 1's

I agree with some here  - the blue tint is a bit much and makes the shoe look sub-par. I'll still wait for more detailed pics as the release gets closer.

No matter what the shoe if you express any displeasure it's nothing but "Shut up. You gonna be in line with the rest of us".

And then yall wonder why they keep giving us all these trash new colorways while ******g up the original ones. It's funny and sad at the same time.

Last edited:
For everyone hating on the blue tint. Here's a pic of my Olympics that I've worn a Fair bit.

View media item 752998
As you can see, there is NO blue left in the soles, they're actually just clear now. Wear these 2014 carmines and they'll look the same in no time. I'm fine with the blue for this very reason, had these for almost 2 years, worn em 10+ times, and no yellow. Gotta love it.

Last edited:
Dudes complaining about the soles being pre yellowed after buying them during the first retro...wish I could find that thread
Now complaining about the blue soles being too blue :lol:....

It's not going to be that blue like the ones in that pic come release date......if you don't like the blue tint, put your shoes out in the sun in the hot summer sun for a few days and that should fix it...
wasnt it for the db5s

Dudes complaining about the soles being pre yellowed after buying them during the first retro...wish I could find that thread
Now complaining about the blue soles being too blue :lol:....

It's not going to be that blue like the ones in that pic come release date......if you don't like the blue tint, put your shoes out in the sun in the hot summer sun for a few days and that should fix it...
wasnt it for the db5s

nope I'm talking about the CDP 6/17 thread back in 2008. When pics came out everyone was :pimp:

When release date came and dudes got their kicks, the soles were already yellowed (Kinda like the 06 grapes and thee 06 metallic 5).. Majority of the dudes in that thread complained and cry about how we spent 300 on a package and it shouldn't have come with yellow soles and JB not doing anything to prevent it blah blah blah......... Now JB put a blue tint on these to slow the yellowing and dudes complain about that....,,can't win :lol:

Same with the 3m 5s from the CDP :smh: yet people still feening for clear sole retros...

JB thank you for tinting the new clear soles. Make sure to over tint it when the Columbia XI's drop

Last edited:
I love the blue tint I think it's one of the best things jb did it keeps your icy sole looking fresh for a long time with atleast 100 wears I remember a few years back people were always mad that their clear soles turned yellow too fast now jb fixed that problem by listening to us but now y'all crying about the blue tint it doesn't stay blue but it stays icy for a long time so please people stop complaining before they go back to clear soles that don't last

View media item 753506Worn atleast 170 times or more I swear they every day sneakers wore them in rain only played indoor ball tho in them
Also even tho the leather may not be real they are tough they don't crease along with a lot other retros from last year the only thing I don't like about new retros is the toe boxes

View media item 753506Worn atleast 170 times or more I swear they every day sneakers wore them in rain only played indoor ball tho in them
Also even tho the leather may not be real they are tough they don't crease along with a lot other retros from last year the only thing I don't like about new retros is the toe boxes

When the netting starts to yellow then your J 5's have officially arrived. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom