Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Damn, that tint IS Pretty blue. Not a huge deal to me though, by the time they actually release, sit in the box for a couple months, then I finally wear em out a couple times that will blue will be pretty faded :smokin

These shoes are just coming out the factories so it's going to have a heavy tint. It won't be as blue when they release to the public.

Would you rather have a a clear sole like the CDP's that by the time they released to the public it's already yellowing? :lol:

Stop complaining already either you buy the 2014 or go find a DS piss yellowed CDP :rofl:
Over that ridiculously blue tint? HELL YES. What kinda dumbass question is that? Besides yellowing adds character :nthat:

Yellowing adds character :lol: sure on a brand new pair out the store it adds plenty of character :rofl:

Btw if you didn't know already the blue tint fades to clear

Last edited:
blue tint clear sole they both gonna turn yellow eventually. no matter what jb release people would never be satisfied

These shoes are just coming out the factories so it's going to have a heavy tint. It won't be as blue when they release to the public.

Would you rather have a a clear sole like the CDP's that by the time they released to the public it's already yellowing? :lol:

Stop complaining already either you buy the 2014 or go find a DS piss yellowed CDP :rofl:

True. There were the same feelings about pretty much every 5 last year.. And by the time they dropped they weren't nearly as blue. If you wear your shoes they won't be blue long.

Quote:

Would you rather have a a clear sole like the CDP's that by the time they released to the public it's already yellowing?
laugh.gif

Stop complaining already either you buy the 2014 or go find a DS piss yellowed CDP
roll.gif
Over that ridiculously blue tint? HELL YES. What kinda dumbass question is that? Besides yellowing adds character
nthat.gif
Yellowing adds character
laugh.gif
sure on a brand new pair out the store it adds plenty of character
roll.gif

I'm not gonna pay for a shoe just to let it sit until it looks how i want it to. That's ridiculous. I don't keep shoes DS.

And while it will fade the more you wear them I also won't wear something if I dont like how it looks. That's also ridiculous.

So like I said before, if the released pairs look like that I'm not buying. So I really hope you're right about the fresh out the factory thing.

The blue tint isn't gonna look that bad when they release so I got noticing to complain about. Idc about the tint of the outsole I love the shoe for everything it is so a different tint on the outsole won't stop me from copping

Quote:
I'm not gonna pay for a shoe just to let it sit until it looks how i want it to. That's ridiculous. I don't keep shoes DS.
And while it will fade the more you wear them I also won't wear something if I dont like how it looks. That's also ridiculous.
So like I said before, if the released pairs look like that I'm not buying. So I really hope you're right about the fresh out the factory thing.
that will be great if you dont cop. one more pair on the market for people that actually like the shoe and want it

Yellowing adds character
laugh.gif
sure on a brand new pair out the store it adds plenty of character
roll.gif

you sure? my concords are still blue 
nerd.gif
.. dont remember if the cool greys were released with a blue tint because those look clear now?

You guys cannot be serious right now. "Blue tint no cop" my a**. Ya'll will be right the **** in line or online. Respect if you actually pass based on the blue tint and leave a pair for someone who wants the shoe despite the blue tint. But come on. It's sneaker culture in 2014....so I'll see you "f__ blue tint" guys in April and early May when you're posting crazy "my body is ready" gifs and comments; saying they've "grown" on you. 

Last edited:

You guys cannot be serious right now. "Blue tint no cop" my a**. Ya'll will be right the **** in line or online. Respect if you actually pass based on the blue tint and leave a pair for someone who wants the shoe despite the blue tint. But come on. It's sneaker culture in 2014....so I'll see you "f__ blue tint" guys in April and early May when you're posting crazy "my body is ready" gifs and comments; saying they've "grown" on you. 
Forreal !!!! ... Its just a tint of blue!!!! ... sorry but people just need to face reality and realize that "blue tint" is hear to stay and honestly ... i'm not even checking anyone shoes that hard to care if there sole is icy or blue. You like them buy them, you don't let someone else get them.

yeah i still say **** the blue tint but will that prevent me from copping? hell no. the shoe just looks better with a clear tint IMO, there still a must cop x1 blue tint or not IMO

Lets keep it 100.. 100% of you will still buy these 2014 with the blue tint when they drop.

And post IG pics about how fire they are.

Ima wear the **** out of these, not concerned how the sole looks when I'm wearin my shoes, I don't actively stare at them during my daily activities. 

Dudes complaining about the soles being pre yellowed after buying them during the first retro...wish I could find that thread
Now complaining about the blue soles being too blue :lol:....

It's not going to be that blue like the ones in that pic come release date......if you don't like the blue tint, put your shoes out in the sun in the hot summer sun for a few days and that should fix it...

so I'll see you "f__ blue tint" guys in April and early May when you're posting crazy "my body is ready" gifs
laugh.gif

Honestly though, the blue tint on those is Od lol. Looking like some ice blue carmines.

Last edited:
Complaining on the carmines blue tint but have no problem picking up all the recent releases with blue tint. Truth be told most of us in here are going to cop!! no matter the color of the sole

Back
Top Bottom