Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

why else do you think grown men are setting their shoes up like it's a photoshoot
roll.gif
 lol,I hate that pose and the 45 degree girl ankle pose.

I'm starting to think these grown men rather have the shoe for the Photo shoot and not to wear or collect?

True.  NY seems to like Foams and Uptowns. If you wanna go some where that loves JAYS it would be Baltimore. Im not from there. I just have family there. I saw jays on mosts people feet at the mall. Even saw some old school  og heat. 

i was staying in Manhattan 2 weeks ago, and I saw about 30 ppl rocking Infrared 2's. Other than that i saw a pair of Foams on every corner.

Here in NY Jordan's were the top thing for a very long time . and I'm an old school dude, so 90 percent of my sneakers are Jordan's.

Seems like now everything else is starting to overtake Jordan's share in the sneaker market here.

Some Overseas site have these but the USD is worth Doo Doo and the Change in Euros or Pounds is dumb.. you might as well buy off a reseller in US it''ll be cheaper if not the same amount and no shipping woes

I'm Trying to join the HUNCH BACK GANG!

TEAM HUNCH BACK

Last edited:
True.  NY seems to like Foams and Uptowns. If you wanna go some where that loves JAYS it would be Baltimore. Im not from there. I just have family there. I saw jays on mosts people feet at the mall. Even saw some old school  og heat. 

Not sure bmore gets love from nike for jordans like you think.

Bruh I called my shoes my kids. It was terrible joke. But that's what's up. Went to college down there (COFC)

ALSO FOR THE RESELLERS SEEN THIS TIDBIT FOR YOU PROSPECTS.

Not even 50 ctfu
laugh.gif
This is inaccurate. Take away sales tax for some states, no shipping from certain sites or in-store purchases, use paypal gift or sell in person, and add a reward/coupon/ebates and you're looking at close to a $100 profit if you sell for around $260, which isn't impossible for a hyped shoe such as this.

This is inaccurate. Take away sales tax for some states, no shipping from certain sites or in-store purchases, use paypal gift or sell in person, and add a reward/coupon/ebates and you're looking at close to a $100 profit if you sell for around $260, which isn't impossible for a hyped shoe such as this.

Everything is subjective. It's closer to reality then getting a Hundo for every pair of shoes you flip. I just seen the article on NK and posted.

Everything is subjective. It's closer to reality then getting a Hundo for every pair of shoes you flip. I just seen the article on NK and posted.
That chart is basically the worst case scenario. And even then there's still profit to be made. In the end that's all that matters.

Last edited:
The lines in nyc had the worst lines. People camp out for over a day and you got hot boys trying to pay their workers to the front of the line so they can hold spots! Unreal

saw a lot of people wearing them at an amusement park yesterday.... one family of 5 had them on too.. kind of lame actually...

Back
Top Bottom