Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

You forgot if you make enough gross profit, PayPal will turn your earnings to the good folks at the Internal Revenue Service to give Uncle Sam his cut. :rofl: trust me on that.

200 transactions or 20K, it's whichever comes first. They called my mom last year cuz I was under 18 lol.

I'm not sure that's entirely true. I just checked Paypal, totaled up the amount in payments received, and it was over 20K in 2013. I have yet to receive ANYTHING from PayPal or Uncle Sam. Lets just hope it stays that way!

I'm not sure that's entirely true. I just checked Paypal, totaled up the amount in payments received, and it was over 20K in 2013. I have yet to receive ANYTHING from PayPal or Uncle Sam. Lets just hope it stays that way!

Big j hit me with some clarification, it also has to be over 200 transactions as well. I infrared my call from pp as being reported to the IRS but I never recieved 1099 so BigJs statement makes sense. eBay and pp stay changing their legal nomenclature all the time, it confuses me lol.

Was in your defense about cats in NY being carmine-less

I don't doubt more than 3 people in NYC have them. I found it strange to see that few, especially for a release on a holiday weekend, and when every other shoe is pimped out on release date.

Cool, I don't think it was more than 200 transactions. Yup, seems like everytime I log into paypal I'm accepting some kind of new terms and conditions.

I don't doubt more than 3 people in NYC have them. I found it strange to see that few, especially for a release on a holiday weekend, and when every other shoe is pimped out on release date.

True but the cw is very similar to other shoes that released recently. Like for example I would go with fire red 4s as opposed to fire red 5s (blk tongue) or these carmines that just released or maybe I would rock the cardinal 7s. I think most people on this forum has the same problem of when to unds multiple pairs. As it pertains to not looking just like the next man for the time being

Last edited:
Thanks fam ..I don't understand why the bubble is so flushed(same with white infras) the bubble on my 2000 oly even the CDP carmine is better.

smokin.gif
one of the inner bubbles on mine isnt very pronounced.  

Lol I never see anyone wear Jordan's in nyc... Only when I'm in my hood.. As soon as I step out it's a whole other world. 80 percent of people who buy Jordan's in New York are resellers.. It's sad... That D boys account for the next 10 percent then it's regular folks who like sneakers. NY is a joke when it comes to shoes nobody out here buying em cause they genuinely like em..

I see more people wearing name brands gucci, prada, vuitton, etc whenever I'm there :nerd: way more than J's... specially uptown

Last edited:
idk about all this nyc slander bruh. its def a resellers haven but you go to atlantic ave and youll definitely see 5-10 people with whatever the latest release is every 30 min

This.

Don't even see people in the malls wearing Jordan's.

I swear I tell all my cousins NYC is a totally different lifestyle when it comes to fashion... and everyone seem to have money in the hood :lol:

I now remembered reading up somewhere that XX out of 10 people in New York are millionaires based on their lifestyle and expenses... cant remember the article

Last edited:
What happen to tha monday Restock we were all wishing for…, Monday is almost over damn...

Back
Top Bottom