Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

How hard is it to have five different free checkings and paypals.....:rofl:

Cuz it's a lot easier to have 4 of my accounts linked to one paypal when I have the amount of transactions that I do. It's hard enough having one domestic and one international without getting stuff mixed up. I prefer keeping everything organized in one place. The paypal business debit has made it much easier though.

Cuz it's a lot easier to have 4 of my accounts linked to one paypal when I have the amount of transactions that I do. It's hard enough having one domestic and one international without getting stuff mixed up. I prefer keeping everything organized in one place. The paypal business debit has made it much easier though.

True but they nickel and dime you with fees. If your very serious and successful it may not mean much but for the average seller it does add up

still haven't worn my grape V's yet bc of all these pics. think I'm gonna break em out soon. i got so sick of seeing pics like this or whole outfits.

Me too fam, still haven't put on my feet yet...

concord 11 mid's & Lo 's
Bred 11
Gama 11
Any 12's
Any 8's
88 3's
All 5's ( I wear my Db's )
All 6's GMP's
All NEW 9's
And soon to be 14's

Last edited:
Do I need To post a RESELLERS MONEY KNOT PIC from ONE WEEKEND - CONCORD LOWS….

Now… this weekend Carmine Release… No Knot..  Couldn't buy a pair for the life of me...

Connect and all sources were Tapped….

These are the bad days……….

True but they nickel and dime you with fees. If your very serious and successful it may not mean much but for the average seller it does add up

business debit has no monthly fees actually. you just have to qualify for it. only fee is 1.50 for ATM withdrawal. but there's ways around the fees as well as discounts when you have high transaction volume.

Do I need To post a RESELLERS MONEY KNOT PIC from ONE WEEKEND - CONCORD LOWS….

Now… this weekend Carmine Release… No Knot..  Couldn't buy a pair for the life of me...

Connect and all sources were Tapped….

These are the bad days……….

:lol: you can't win all the time

Found it strange to see only 3 other people in NYC (Manhattan) wearing them.

business debit has no monthly fees actually. you just have to qualify for it. only fee is 1.50 for ATM withdrawal. but there's ways around the fees as well as discounts when you have high transaction volume.

Good to know! *takes note* I plan on launching a clothing brand and trying to find the best way to minimize fees. Bad enough with overhead and start up as it is.

Good to know! *takes note* I plan on launching a clothing brand and trying to find the best way to minimize fees. Bad enough with overhead and start up as it is.

Yeah bro, get your transaction #s up and healthy for like a month or two and then apply. It's cool to have, convenient. Once you get up there, they'll cut deals with ya. We'll talk about it some other time haha, thread was derailed a bit

Yeah bro, get your transaction #s up and healthy for like a month or two and then apply. It's cool to have, convenient. Once you get up there, they'll cut deals with ya. We'll talk about it some other time haha, thread was derailed a bit

4sho. And derail? It's been a double impact no survivors :lol: and I apologize carry-on with the shipping not updating stories

Back
Top Bottom