Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Got mine too from NDC....

Definitely worth the $135 I paid.

THANKS FOR THE GIFT CARD NDC
Must be nice I still cant use mine!!!!  Wasnt able to use it for my Carmines... and they wont even credit me.  Only good for future purchase untill tomorrow.. :frown:

"gonzalez: ok
Ashley: Ok, it looks like there is a known issue that is going on with the gift cards and we are instructed to have you contact the phone line customer service to place the order.

The bubbles in the ankle are barely there
mean.gif

Just happy I got these again in my life

b80fef11_image.jpeg
THIS! I thought I was the only one that felt that way about the "bubble" on the side of the shoes, i've had multiple pairs in my possession, footlocker, finishline, and nike, and some of them are flat as **** and some protrude a bit more, that's JB quality for ya

Must be nice I still cant use mine!!!!  Wasnt able to use it for my Carmines... and they wont even credit me.  Only good for future purchase untill tomorrow.. :frown:

Ashley: Ok, it looks like there is a known issue that is going on with the gift cards and we are instructed to have you contact the phone line customer service to place the order.

i can put it to good use right now pm me bro

Sucks man, I got the same error message but I never gave up. Every time I got that message, I kept clicking the back button. I even went as far as opening 2 tabs of the same order and submitting 2 orders. Both order were successfully submitted But I quickly Called Nike to cancel the second order.

THat 50 gift card was the only reason I bought Carmines. I said to myself that I was only going to try NDC and if I struck out, I struck out. To my luck I got through but like most of you, It was a challenge to check out.

I got my pair from well gosh and to say the least I am pretty disappointed. They came with a blue pen mark on one of the icy pods on the side of the shoe near the back. The jump man stitching was pretty bad on the back of one pair, and it also had some funky impressions near the heel.

View media item 999534
You can see the impressions on the left shoe in that pic

View media item 999535
At least the shipping only took two days and they gave me 35 back...

The mark on the side of the icy sole is the worst

Last edited:
You can see the impressions on the left shoe in that pic

At least the shipping only took two days and they gave me 35 back...

The mark on the side of the icy sole is the worst
did they giive you $35 for complaining about the flaws to them?

did they giive you $35 for complaining about the flaws to them?

Yea and normally I wouldnt but the pen mark on the side really put me over the edge. Like none of the things by themselves would've been enough for me to complain.

Got my pair in the mail today......thought they would be boats in comparison to my olympics since i got them in size 11 and my oly's are10....difference isn't that big

I say that now then when i actually wear em outside imma wish i had a smaller size.lol

Last edited:
LOL, seems like every release people get more and more nitpicky with the smallest details on sneakers.

What does the bubble of the ankle do for you guys?

Just tried mine on. I ordered my TTS. Doesn't seem to run as big as people are saying for me. Width wise I'd say they're perfect of me.probably like a half inch of room between my toe and the front of the shoe. So overall, I'm happy. Just need to find a solution for that missing paint.

It's legit a problem though. I saw a pair where the ankle bubble was barely visible it looked flat

I get what you guys are saying but it's like why complain if you're still going to keep the shoe? It won't stop you from rocking it so it's kind of weird seeing people complain. Not saying everyone is COMPLAINING against POINTING IT OUT...

Got my pair in the mail today......thought they would be boats in comparison to my olympics since i got them in size 11 and my oly's are10....difference isn't that big

bruh WHAT?
i have 11.5 & 12's that fit the same but never a full sz difference feeling the same... i can literally swim in a 13

bruh WHAT?
i have 11.5 & 12's that fit the same but never a full sz difference feeling the same... i can literally swim in a 13
its obviously bigger...i thought i was going to be swimming in them.but it wasn't that big.i went an entire size down with the oly's and surprisingly it was still comfy

Back
Top Bottom