Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

lmfao!!!i know right,,,people live from the past

They paid 190 bucks for a shoe.

They have the right to complain

Dont know why a bunch of you get butt hurt and cant comprehend that.

Its as if they told you that your sons nose was too big for his face.

Quit being so emotional

You're response is emotional.

People didn't need to pay $190 for a shoe they've seen plenty of pics of. To purchase and complain about what they already knew is comical.

I don't like this blue sole....
My bubble on the side is too small....
The gap on the front of my shoe isn't like the CDP...

THESE ARE ALL VISUAL ITEMS THAT ARE NO SECRET BEFORE PURCHASING.

People didn't need to pay $190 for a shoe they've seen plenty of pics of. To purchase and complain about what they already knew is comical.

You cant tell if the bubble is smaller or not by pics

Your response is emotional and defensive

Its their money if they want to complain let them

Sensitivity is for broads dude

Last edited:
I probably haven't worn a size 11 in over 20 years, but these fit perfect. Either these are larger than this year's infrareds and white infras or my feet have shrunk.
glasses.gif
anyone else think these run bigger than the white infras?

You cant tell if the bubble is smaller or not by pics

Your response is emotional and defensive

What pics are you looking at? Just the side views? Comical.

Sensitive is for broads? If you want to speak in broads terms then broads are who nitpick at every minute detail.
Men are sloppy by nature and are not supposed to care about the little things.

Nice try tho.

Last edited:
I tell you this i rather hear somebody complain about quality than hear people complain an cry about people complaining like they got their feelings hurt

anyone else think these run bigger than the white infras?
I was able to go a full size down on these and the white infras. I would only assume at this point that the sport blues and black infras will run the same.

Last edited:
What pics are you looking at? Just the side views? Comical.

Pretty sure they are talking about the puffiness of the bubble. You cant tell that kind of **** from an online pic.

I could give a rats *** about the bubble but if someone else does then so be it

Last edited:
Cosmetics = quality now? Hmmm.

#YouTheRealMVP

Quoted for complete ignorance

It sure is ignorance.
The quality of my shoe is poor because the sole is blue by design and the bubble on the side is smaller than the version from 2008. It's poor because gap between the leather and the front sole of differs between my two shoes by 1/8" of an inch. Quality is so bad.

Last edited:
Sold my pair I got Wednesday and my 2nd pair came today. These were a .5 down and fit perfect. Now just need sport blue, maybe the maroons, and 2 more pair of black infrared and I'm done with 6s. These still don't feel as good as my varsity 6s white or black. Wish my CDP would not have gotten stolen.

Last edited:
WOOOOOOO!!!!! FINALLY GOT MY GRAILS!

View media item 1000077

y'all were right too... these ankle bubbles are teeny tiny. not mad it, i dont really see it as a negative.... just different from the white/infrareds.
first thing i did was unlace them out of the lace cover. shoe looks sooooo much better with the laces on top imo... not even comparable. plus the lace cover chokes em all up. overall... i'm happy as! shoes are pristine and the box is pristine. success! and they fit ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sell Me Your Defected Carmine's If you're not happy with them. I'll Beat Dem **** To The Ground… CLUB to CLUB spilling Vodka/Cranberry all over Them!

Last edited:
Just got my shoes in from NDC. I went a half size down thinking I would be o.k. I normally wear a 11.5
This 11 is not working out, might be shipping it back so be on the look out.
roll.gif
roll.gif

no sympathy here. i told you guys you were flyin kites with that ish. i hope y'all learned your lesson with the size up, size down placebo effect. ORDER YOUR SIZE.

Last edited:
and this icey blue...... its not even THAT blue. that was a huge overreaction on that.

looked waaaaay bluer in the pics.

Last edited:
The thirst is real for these, just sold mine locally for $300, easy $130 profit. **** eBay and PayPal fee's 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom