Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

bruh WHAT?

i have 11.5 & 12's that fit the same but never a full sz difference feeling the same... i can literally swim in a 13

Yeah, I legit don't even wear my Olympics anymore because they feel like boats. 10.5 compared to a 10 in the Carmines.

name="Olympus"
They just arrived and I'm in love. Nearly flawless craftsmanship. Only flaws I can find is a little fleck of paint near the back of the midsole on the left shoe which I don't care about at all. Barely noticeable. But then also some paint missing on the leather toward near the toe box on the right shoe which is actually bothering me. Pretty noticeable. Any suggestions on a quick fix?

Also, are defects like this part of the reasons people camp? Are these defects a manufacturing fault of a shipping fault?
People camp cause they're afraid to miss out at retail,or they think theyll come up on a small fortune by reselling ..
The flaws you see is called good old grade C-or-D Jordan Brand quality, which is normal these days.
Lastly take a white crayola crayon melt it slightly and dab the blemished pleather with it and then smooth it out with your finger. You could also get a white paint marker and fix the blemish, although the marker may be whiter than the pleather,and is a permanent fix. At least with the crayon you can rub it back off if it dont match. Good luck.

Last edited:
I probably haven't worn a size 11 in over 20 years, but these fit perfect. Either these are larger than this year's infrareds and white infras or my feet have shrunk. 8)

after 3 days of deliveries, everything is here.  grabbed the lebrons from the Eastbay restock and used my NDC gift card for my lil nephew's pair.

no quality issues on my FTL pair

Last edited:
time to leave this thread.....

giphy.gif

yeah they also had sizes up in carmine toddler earlier, i been keepin an eye out for size pops in men's

that awful moment when the entire day passes and you're still waiting on your grails..... then the UPS guy drives right past your house. 
frown.gif

Just got my shoes in from NDC. I went a half size down thinking I would be o.k. I normally wear a 11.5
This 11 is not working out, might be shipping it back so be on the look out.

lmfao!!!i know right,,,people live from the past

They paid 190 bucks for a shoe.

They have the right to complain

Dont know why a bunch of you get butt hurt and cant comprehend that.

Its as if they told you that your sons nose was too big for his face.

Quit being so emotional

Back
Top Bottom