Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I probably wont buy jordan retros from finishline again.

No free shipping on jordan retros which they use to do when things werent all hyped up

They wont allow you to use economy shipping they force you to do ups ground

They **** block you from doing ebates on jordans

Only time its cool is when you have a winners circle rewards card cuz then that offsets shipping and tax

I miss the free shipping glitch smh

Just got my shoes in from NDC. I went a half size down thinking I would be o.k. I normally wear a 11.5
This 11 is not working out, might be shipping it back so be on the look out.
these actually feel like they run TTS whereas the infrared, gmp were .5 bigger -.- smh

I probably wont buy jordan retros from finishline again.

No free shipping on jordan retros which they use to do when things werent all hyped up

They wont allow you to use economy shipping they force you to do ups ground

They **** block you from doing ebates on jordans

Only time its cool is when you have a winners circle rewards card cuz then that offsets shipping and tax

I miss the free shipping glitch smh

My last two purchases from them I forgot to log into ebates so I didn't know that :smh:... Besides having a rewards card it's difficult for me to purchase from them b/c of the horrible customer service to dreadful checkout practices

raid-ants-in-kitchen-large-6.jpg

yes that makes a lot of sense.. my kid is 4 months old and since he is wearing Js he won't be able to read?

but your rocking Js while your kids are wearing walmart shoes?  

right.. 

That makes sense to me. With an adult shoe there's probably a slim chance that as an adult you'll grow out of it so you'll likely get more use out of it than a kid who probably only has about 1 year max in them. Besides, kids are cute in everything. Put them in some thrift shop velcros and they'll still be adorable.

Just a case of people being greedy and not knowing the market. When it's a mass produced shoe, sellers need to sell quick but instead, them dummies try and hold out for a kings ransom while prices steadily decline :lol:

Yeah the messages are so funny...

I wasn't even low balling these people I offered every one of them $275.00 through PayPal shipped. And then some kid in my neighborhood I just said $220 meet up? Dude met up with me 20 mins later...

Resellers are jokes.

Just a case of people being greedy and not knowing the market. When it's a mass produced shoe, sellers need to sell quick but instead, them dummies try and hold out for a kings ransom while prices steadily decline :lol:

I wasn't even low balling these people I offered every one of them $275.00 through PayPal shipped. And then some kid in my neighborhood I just said $220 meet up? Dude met up with me 20 mins later...

Resellers are jokes.

Not all resellers. Just the dumb ones. :lol:

Resellers are jokes.

Not all resellers. Just the dumb ones. :lol:
I was just talkin about this on the NJ thread. Today one of the outlets released b grade black toe 1s. My aunt was there and copped a pair for my cousin and when she walked out the store ppl outside were trying to sell pairs for $350 ahahahaaha

Can anyone post pictures of the spacing of their other 6s? All that spacing talk made me look at my 2014 White Infrareds and they had minor spacing issues too. My Carmines came with somewhat different spacing but honestly its not too big of a deal.

Last edited:
Can anyone post pictures of the spacing of their other 6s? All that spacing talk made me look at my 2014 White Infrareds and they had minor spacing issues too. My Carmines came with somewhat different spacing but honestly its not too big of a deal.

Check the last few pages

Yesterday Had an FTL worker ask me of I sold the extra pair I picked up I said nah both of those were hookups. He was like oh, yeah I got 2 pairs and someone offered me $250 but ai turned it down, Im gonna sit on em til I can get more for them.

I laughed a lil inside and just gave him the advice of well unless youre gonna sit on em for years you might wanna go ahead and sell them before they put on restock, cuz theyre selling around $2-220 and most are asking for a little more but not getting it.

I received my 2nd pair from FNL yesterday....decided to check then out this morning, there is a water mark or water stain on the toe box! Faaaaaq.... how could I remove that!

Last edited:
did anyone else get some black stains?
Got some on my fnl pair's lacelock and some on the lace cover. Also the lace ends has some serious glue residue, now they're dark with lint and hair stuck on it :x
The lacelock's black stain looks like another jumpman was about to be stamped on. :lol:

I was just talkin about this on the NJ thread. Today one of the outlets released b grade black toe 1s. My aunt was there and copped a pair for my cousin and when she walked out the store ppl outside were trying to sell pairs for $350 ahahahaaha

I was gonna go pick up another pair of black toes but when I seen it was all over online I knew it was over.. Those things are gonna hit the bay and dudes are gonna want 350-400 for them..

The enough work part would be ordering a second pair as a safety pair. The fact that nike does free returns and free shipping, it is a no loss to have ndc order and some other online site.

So if everyone did this, do you think that it would be harder or easier to get sneakers?

Resellers are jokes.

People really thought they were going to get more than $275 :wow:

You have some limited kicks that don't reach that for a few months. If you don't sell by Monday, you might as well keep them for a few months.

Yeah this is so true... all pairs on the bay my size keep getting relisted and all my PP offers decline...

Last dude I messaged I told him just don't get stuck with them because then my offer will start sounding too good :D

Back
Top Bottom