Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Brought my pair the shoe came from footlocker they have a receipt and all I have to say about these shoes is that they feel like a card board box. I never knew Jordan's could be so uncomfortable and the back of my heel is sore. Got a lot of compliments even my boss liked them but dam if only they would be in my shoes for 8 hours smh.

Last edited:
Indeed. Hopefully Nike compensates him for it [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Nike has been pretty good at doing so by either requesting the item(s) to be shipped back for a refund/exchange or by sending customers a discount coupon and/or a gift card.
Yeah and that's all we can really expect, because for most of us returning our Js is not an option :lol:

Can we get head count of all the people with pairs that have the different spacing on the inside toe box? 

Minor difference in spacing on the inner toe

Finally opened my FNL box...very suprised and extremely happy with the quality. Gave me that old feeling from back in the 90's when I used to open up a box of new kicks. Best Jordan quality since the Concords IMO

Finally opened my FNL box...very suprised and extremely happy with the quality. Gave me that old feeling from back in the 90's when I used to open up a box of new kicks. Best Jordan quality since the Concords IMO
Overall I'm happy with my pair, but the heel Jumpman is skewed on the left shoe and the "Air" is scruffy on both. I also think the nubuck is slightly less soft than on my Oreo 6s and the white leather is way inferior. A little plasticy. But I'm nitpicking. Lovely shoe.

i went to bed with my carmines on 
laugh.gif

Got my pairs yesterday. After seeing that spacing on the toe box, I'm afraid to open them up :x

I'm the least bit picky with it comes to shoes as well. BUT that is horrendous.

Last edited:
Crazy.. All the people I offered to buy they Carmine's through PayPal on eBay are all writing back to me now... And my responses are so ignorant.

All there shoes are being relisted..

Crazy.. All the people I offered to buy they Carmine's through PayPal on eBay are all writing back to me now... And my responses are so ignorant.

All there shoes are being relisted..

Just a case of people being greedy and not knowing the market. When it's a mass produced shoe, sellers need to sell quick but instead, them dummies try and hold out for a kings ransom while prices steadily decline :lol:

Put the lace lock behind the lace cover?
nah. i took both off and tied the lace and hid them behind the lace cover. lace locks are annoying to me and my pair of lace locks came with sharp edges and flash so whenever i adjusted the lace lock it would pull up and rip the shoe lace strands. if i kept it would completely fray the laces.

Back
Top Bottom