Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I can understand why you are pissed but no 2 shoes are identical, one shoe is always gonna be off it happens, sometimes its just not that noticeable
I'm not really pissed at all...Most shoes I order online usually have a few flaws which is the reason why I rather buy my shoes in-store but they sold out where i lived..Oh well Im still happy i got my pair

Just got mines in from Ndc, didn't have any flaws like others have had. The hype is real on these, people asking ridiculous prices for aftermarket.

You cant tell if the bubble is smaller or not by pics

Your response is emotional and defensive

Its their money if they want to complain let them

Sensitivity is for broads dude

Lol word.

Every pair is different people expect the shoe in the pictures and when they don't get that they complain... So what who cares..

Lotta emotions in this thread since this afternoon

Last edited:
The bubbles in the ankle are barely there :smh:

Just happy I got these again in my life

b80fef11_image.jpeg
THIS! I thought I was the only one that felt that way about the "bubble" on the side of the shoes, i've had multiple pairs in my possession, footlocker, finishline, and nike, and some of them are flat as **** and some protrude a bit more, that's JB quality for ya

The retros have actually all had bigger ones than the originals did

View media item 1000149
5s too

View media item 1000154

Last edited:
O lord.... Nike did people a solid by making the bubbles more "og" and the people can't even be happy :lol:

The smaller bubbles are better for me since it's less likely that they will be crushed on delivery therefore having wrinkles in the leather. The GMP 6 had that issue pretty bad.

I can understand why you are pissed but no 2 shoes are identical, one shoe is always gonna be off it happens, sometimes its just not that noticeable

Very true. When I order pairs for myself, I order two pairs. A lot of times I end up keeping a left pair from one and the right from the other.

Very true. When I order pairs for myself, I order two pairs. A lot of times I end up keeping a left pair from one and the right from the other.

I did that with the white red xiii since the toe box had inconsistent leather. Some pairs had defined tumbled leather and others were pretty light.

That's the point. It's not about someone else noticing it.
He notices it.
And if we can notice it, Nike should notice it too.
Indeed. Hopefully Nike compensates him for it [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Nike has been pretty good at doing so by either requesting the item(s) to be shipped back for a refund/exchange or by sending customers a discount coupon and/or a gift card.

Last edited:
Can we get head count of all the people with pairs that have the different spacing on the inside toe box? 

my lady's gs pair has a small difference in the spacing. not really noticeable unless you're just staring at it. she probably won't even notice unless i tell her :rolleyes

Can we get head count of all the people with pairs that have the different spacing on the inside toe box?

the inside of her shoe is more noticeable, more drastic of a difference.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom