Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Since we talking about foot size, there should be a thread about what size shoe you are .. Lol to end this speculation ahahahhaa

Since we talking about foot size, there should be a thread about what size shoe you are .. Lol to end this speculation ahahahhaa

I remember seeing it somewhere lol I'm sure 9.5-10 is the MOST common. And then 10.5-11 and then 8.5-9. It's just geographically so dependent on it that it's hard to say. I mean I would also say at average height of 5'10" or so.. It would seem right lol

Fellas, so I've been doing some research and watching vids on youtube from dude's who has the early pairs from the chinese sites.

I've noticed that from the birds eye view that on the first lace hole 3 perforations are visible but other retail pairs I've seen, only one perforation hole is clearly visible.

Is everyone else like this or just a production quirk or a tell from the retail pairs compared to the fakes.

*not my pic*

The hardest size to cop is YOUR size, whatever it may be! LOL that's just the way it works.
THIS X100 
laugh.gif

back in my finishline working days, we would only get one or two pairs of J's of size 11.5 and a couple more of size 12. I don't know how it is now, but that's how it was in the early years of 2000's

back in my finishline working days, we would only get one or two pairs of J's of size 11.5 and a couple more of size 12. I don't know how it is now, but that's how it was in the early years of 2000's
Still is at some places...where i lived, fnl only have a fsr and a little extra thats it.

Many a times I've seen this mentioned and shown here on NT via inventory lists and such, by store employees.

Dude those white/grape vi that release tomorrow are dope! If the jumpman wasnt pink i would have loved for them to make them in mens sizes

Best girls colorway of a retro

Dude those white/grape vi that release tomorrow are dope! If the jumpman wasnt pink i would have loved for them to make them in mens sizes

Best girls colorway of a retro

I'd take the pink Jumpman if that would make them drop in men's sizes. Would give me a raptors 6 type of theme.

Yea the jumpman aint that big of a deal the line on the plastic pulltab irks me more but you could just color it in with a black or white paint marker

^ Purple VI's are gonna be my consolation prize if I strike out on the Lance Mountains... oh yeaaah.

I wouldn't say that. Gs sizes get different materials tho. Sometimes they come out better looking. People would complain because it's a "cheaper" material even tho it looks better.

Yeah I get what you mean. Me and my friends have this argument it's weird cause some like the grade school quality a lot.. For instance the red black and purple 7s the material on the GS is some a little nicer than the men's for some I never cared much at this point I take whatever they gimme

Back
Top Bottom