Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Nah. They both in Cali? I'll check em out if I need to again.

RIF la is in little Tokyo Los Angeles. Their purchase price sucks tho. I called just for the heck of it and asked how much they would take a DS 2011 cardinal 7 and they told me $125. :x I think most of the people bring their shoes to RIF to consignment as they charge 15% similiar to eBay except you don't have the ship the shoes yourselves.

The advantage is they move them pretty quick with rich kids go in there all the time as well as NBA players. My friend drop bunch of Air Force 1s to them and saw DeMarcus Cousins buying Oregon 4 & 5s a wk ago, he said he saw nick young there one time too.

Last edited:

RIF la is in little Tokyo Los Angeles. Their purchase price sucks tho. I called just for the heck of it and asked how much they would take a DS 2011 cardinal 7 and they told me $125. :x I think most of the people bring their shoes to RIF to consignment as they charge 15% similiar to eBay except you don't have the ship the shoes yourselves.

The advantage is they move them pretty quick with rich kids go in there all the time as well as NBA players. My friend drop bunch of Air Force 1s to them and saw DeMarcus Cousins buying Oregon 4 & 5s a wk ago, he said he saw nick young there one time too.
10 bucks the Oregon's were fakes tho

not necessarily...depends on the release and the hype behind it...always depends on the beasts as well.

they have to make a profit to stay in business. Do you even know what bills are?

I'm sure there bills will be tax claimed in February.

Unless it's a christmas XI it's a waste of time.

Maybe that $20 to $50 is worth it to them.
You'd have to sell them that initial weekend.

The big shoe companies you get your shoes from make $30 to $80 profit of each shoe retail. Cream of the crop hype (Jordan, Kobe, kd, lebrons) $70 $80 profit off each men pair and $40 $50 off grade school.

Don't ask me how I know that 0]

I had to sell a couple of pairs of foams to sole supremecy via direct purchase.
They gave me $600 for red supreme foams
And $350 for yeezy foams. I thought those prices were more than fair.
those are good prices coming from a consignment shop

RIF la is in little Tokyo Los Angeles. Their purchase price sucks tho. I called just for the heck of it and asked how much they would take a DS 2011 cardinal 7 and they told me $125.
sick.gif
I think most of the people bring their shoes to RIF to consignment as they charge 15% similiar to eBay except you don't have the ship the shoes yourselves.

Nobody wants your cardinal 7s, nobody wanted them in 2011 and nobody wants them now.  Thats why you were offered $125, even if you were to sell them yourselves retail +$10-$20 is probably the best you'll do.

they have to make a profit to stay in business. Do you even know what bills are?
I'm sure there bills will be tax claimed in February.
Bills are these pieces of paper that come in the mail at the end of every month, they have to be paid.  If you don't pay them you will have your utilities shut off and your landlord will evict you from your retail space.  February and tax deductions have nothing to do with having to pay your bills.

Its sad but painfully obvious you guys have no understanding of how things work in the real world.

Bills are these pieces of paper that come in the mail at the end of every month, they have to be paid.  If you don't pay them you will have your utilities shut off and your landlord will evict you from your retail space.  February and tax deductions have nothing to do with having to pay your bills.

Its sad but painfully obvious you guys have no understanding of how things work in the real world.

They don't have to worry about nothing getting cut off. They are a good shoe company. I'm sure the money they spend will be coming back to them, along with the shoes they are paying for. As far as consignment wise.

Last edited:

ok? and?
RIf.la is a PRESTIGIOUS shop...they dont sell fakes...ahhahahah....jk...i just wanted to say the P word...RIfla always low balls me on stuff..they have the worst buy back program ever..good consignment shop though i guess...they got lots of D rider hypebeasts.  Theres plenty of them in LA

ok? and?
RIf.la is a PRESTIGIOUS shop...they dont sell fakes...ahhahahah....jk...i just wanted to say the P word...RIfla always low balls me on stuff..they have the worst buy back program ever..good consignment shop though i guess...they got lots of D rider hypebeasts.  Theres plenty of them in LA
worse buy back than GameStop? i got offered 0.01 before for a game that was out for 3 months...

No, quite the opposite actually. I think its you that has no idea how a business works. In order for a business to profit, it must satisfy BOTH the seller and the buyer.. only sole supremacy profits because they are getting the carmine 6s from me for a cheap price, but i dont because i only get a 40 dollar profit from a very prestigious and fresh AF shoe.. 40 dollar profit, really? I am selling it right now on my FB group for $285 and i got a few dudes trying to contact me. Good luck running a business when customers can easily sell on their own. Who the **** needs a corrupt, lowballing crooked company when you can easily sell it yourself for wayyyy more profit?
i'm going laugh so hard the day u will meet that "dude"in the walmart parking and ur going to get jack for a single pair of jays,maybe that day ul understand the "free risk part of the deal"when dealing with SS

Back
Top Bottom