Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Those black Infrareds gonna come from the factory looking like shiny old suede that's been wet if it's on par with these.

That Crocker kid is still complaining about Sole Supremacy?  
mean.gif
  Does he not realize, they own a physical retail store and have overhead cost (i.e. rent, salaries, etc). Why would they pay you market price for a shoe they need to make money on to keep the lights on. If you don't like their price, don't sell it to them and try to sell it yourself...end of story.

Anyways, did anyone catch the Shoe Palace Carmine restock this morning? We tweeted it...but only Sz 8.5 and 9 were available. $190 though... 
sick.gif

I hope everyone acknowledges that the quality of the black infrared 6's will more than likely be on par with the Carmines. So if you have an issue with these you may want to steer clear of the black infrareds as well.

Jb does better with black shoes than white, non tumbled leather shoes.

Lol he said "prestigious". Had me rollin. I love these and love the color way which is why I bought em. But if it was up to quality I woulda passed. Even quality control wasn't on point with these. I wouldn't call these prestigious at all. Beautiful color way but like I said low quality.
And agreed that's what happens when you try to sell a GR fam. If I had mulitple pairs Id sell some pairs to SS. $225 not that bad
lol cocky boy SS only try to make a living,stop hating cuz u struggle selling ur "prestigious" carmines rofl hate resellers sometimes damm!

COnsignment is bullcrap too.. they keep 20%. lets say i sell my cigar 6s for 400, they get to keep 80 dollars. which means i only get 320. and theyr eoffering me 325.. so either way i get screwed over. might as well sell them on my own. i refuse to support this company. i would rather spend time selling on my own than to support a corrupt comapny
get a job imho

get a job imho
i do have a job, stop assuming ****. nothing wrong with getting some extra cash from shoes..
Yea agreed can't be too greedy. Especially a release like these
that is ironic as hell, because i just wanna sell my carmine 6s for average market price, but sole supremacy is the one trying to lowball me in the first place. so if anything, its sole supremacy who is greedy. 225 for a fresh AF shoe like carmine 6s? pffff... im telling everybody on facebook and instagram to stay away from this place. i hope its worth it to scam people sole supremacy, because now u are going to lose some customers. 

@Crocker  enough with talking bout how much you hate sole supremacy...we all know how much you dis-like them...you need to move on with all that...grow up son fo real

$225 is a pretty good price for carmines. I actually had my pairs up for $220 and it took a few weeks to get rid of them.

get a job imho
i do have a job, stop assuming ****. nothing wrong with getting some extra cash from shoes..

that is ironic as hell, because i just wanna sell my carmine 6s for average market price, but sole supremacy is the one trying to lowball me in the first place. so if anything, its sole supremacy who is greedy. 225 for a fresh AF shoe like carmine 6s? pffff... im telling everybody on facebook and instagram to stay away from this place. i hope its worth it to scam people sole supremacy, because now u are going to lose some customers. 

Sole supremacy is as legit as they come in terms of a consignment shop. Almost all consignment shops offer a 80/20 split for consignment. They all offer little to no profit for giving you cash for your shoes. It's business and it's obvious you have zero understanding of how it works. Your just some rookie reseller with get rich quick dreams.

So I'm selling a pair myself and received this message today :lol:

"Hi. I'm not looking to buy. I just had a question because I was looking to sell a pair in size 9 and was thinking of the price. Have you had anyone contact you about the shoes yet?"

I'm not going to name names but I just found it hilarious how people are asking others these type of questions through pm :rofl:

So I'm selling a pair myself and received this message today :lol:

"Hi. I'm not looking to buy. I just had a question because I was looking to sell a pair in size 9 and was thinking of the price. Have you had anyone contact you about the shoes yet?"

I'm not going to name names but I just found it hilarious how people are asking others these type of questions through pm :rofl:
Ehh. Sounds like person just wants to know if you've gotten attention with the price you have . Just wants an idea so he can move them quickly based on price

Sole supremacy is as legit as they come in terms of a consignment shop. Almost all consignment shops offer a 80/20 split for consignment. They all offer little to no profit for giving you cash for your shoes. It's business and it's obvious you have zero understanding of how it works. Your just some rookie reseller with get rich quick dreams.
adam Sandler is correct. Besides 225 for a gr is good. I'd take that. But it kinda kills it that you gotta pay shipping there. But what u can u do. Unless u live around there. Theres another spot called solestage in alhambra....too bad theyre lowballers though when it comes to buy backs

No, quite the opposite actually. I think its you that has no idea how a business works. In order for a business to profit, it must satisfy BOTH the seller and the buyer.. only sole supremacy profits because they are getting the carmine 6s from me for a cheap price, but i dont because i only get a 40 dollar profit from a very prestigious and fresh AF shoe.. 40 dollar profit, really? I am selling it right now on my FB group for $285 and i got a few dudes trying to contact me. Good luck running a business when customers can easily sell on their own. Who the **** needs a corrupt, lowballing crooked company when you can easily sell it yourself for wayyyy more profit?

Sounds like this Crocker cat is just fishing for pms from buyers on NT. Surprised that he hasn't been locked out this thread already

Sounds like this Crocker cat is just fishing for pms from buyers on NT. Surprised that he hasn't been locked out this thread already
why lock him out....let him speak his mind....u aint better than him

I wouldn't. I think it's dope he's getting to speak. I know I'm not better than him, or you or anyone. Now...
I'm surprised he hasn't been locked out.

I wouldn't. I think it's dope he's getting to speak. I know I'm not better than him, or you or anyone. Now...
oh my bad playa playa....i thnk hes funny...hes just trying to max out on profit...aint nothing wrong with that...gotta quench the thirsts of the beasts

oh my bad playa playa....i thnk hes funny...hes just trying to max out on profit...aint nothing wrong with that...gotta quench the thirsts of the beasts

Yea he's pretty animated. I mean, hell, the way he describes the shoe alone makes it sound like something I can't live without.
I'd definitely hire him to sale some roofs for me. I'd hire him yesterday

get a job imho

they have to make a profit to stay in business. Do you even know what bills are?

I had to sell a couple of pairs of foams to sole supremecy via direct purchase.
They gave me $600 for red supreme foams
And $350 for yeezy foams. I thought those prices were more than fair.

Last edited:
Eve
I had to sell a couple of pairs of foams to sole supremecy.
They gave me $600 for red supreme foams
And $350 for yeezy foams. I thought those prices were more than fair.
ever try sole stage ? Or rif la

On the real sole supremacy is some butt holes but 225 is a good price for the carmine vi if that is what they are offering you considering they retail for 170

Back
Top Bottom