Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Nobody wants your cardinal 7s, nobody wanted them in 2011 and nobody wants them now.  Thats why you were offered $125, even if you were to sell them yourselves retail +$10-$20 is probably the best you'll do.
funny, because a wk before i called them they had two pairs of the 2011 up for $275-300 in the same size. the wk after they were gone. i also specifically asked my buddy who was dropping shoes off to them for consignment to check up on those two pairs and they were sold for their asking price. anyway, i un-DS them the other day. lol 

The way Crocker going hard on SS, you would have thought they jumped him for his shoes and slapped him with $225. Dude getting mad cause they offered him $45-50 above retail for his Super GR release shoes. Then calling them greedy. WTF!... :smh:

Last edited:
If you're gonna make $50-60 off a GR its best to get at least 5-10 pairs to at least make some money. Not really worth it for one pair

If you're gonna make $50-60 off a GR its best to get at least 5-10 pairs to at least make some money. Not really worth it for one pair

Its worth it it my case though. Sometimes i buy 2 to 4 pairs, one for myself the other 3 i just sell them if i want to or if my friends want em. If i sell them, i get about at least 40 buck and it makes my spending on my personal pair a little lighter plus ebates or wc lol

Last edited:
Its worth it it my case though. Sometimes i buy 2 to 4 pairs, one for myself the other 3 i just sell them if i want to or if my friends want em. If i sell them, i get about at least 40 buck and it makes my spending on my personal pair a little lighter plus ebates or wc lol
yeah you gotta get at least a few to make it worth your time. Or if you getting a pair for yourself getting a few more helps offset the cost of your own

yeah you gotta get at least a few to make it worth your time. Or if you getting a pair for yourself getting a few more helps offset the cost of your own

Yes. For me It hurts to pay 170 lol. Also getting that extra pair could be of help if you want to do trades with someone or save it for solefest, sneakercon etc..

This is the most common practice these days... But people knocking it like people are trying to make a living. This is an expensive hobby, $30-50 here and there helps out a lot to offset your cost.

I hate resellers who haggles of $5 tho... lol... Dude wants $230 but you only got $225. So he passes on the deal only to see his shoes sitting for days after. :smh:

i love when a reseller turns down my offer and than a few days later ask me if I'm still interested in the deal and since than i've already bought a pair for cheaper than the offer so turning them down gives em a taste of their own medicine

so, the bubble on these 6's on both sides stick out less on some pairs, almost flat? Anyone else see these on some pairs? annoying as **** to see man....1 of my 3 pairs is like this, needless to say, i know which one i'll be rocking first. 

@maddman8023  rep'd. and good looking, my dude I work with was elated when I told him this lmao! think I'm a grab a pair myself too. I see they had afew other kicks restock last week as well. A **** load of stores got those powder X's also. Think I might make a few calls on those maybe.

@maddman8023  rep'd. and good looking, my dude I work with was elated when I told him this lmao! think I'm a grab a pair myself too. I see they had afew other kicks restock last week as well. A **** load of stores got those powder X's also. Think I might make a few calls on those maybe.
No problem my G!  Me and my boy were in City Gear talking about how we missed this release, then I check IG 5 minutes later and saw this post.  Surprised the hell out of me.  I'm all over it. 

has anyones carmine red shade gotten darker? mine used to look kinda red, now they just look like blood maroon or somethin... still DS
Looks like everyone will be on a level of prestige this coming Friday.
sick.gif

Last edited:
For those who missed out, big restock in ATL Friday, basically EVERY City Gear store in the city.  View media item 1042262
Yea saw that earlier when they sent the emails out at 5:02 pm, too bad there is no city gear near me or any that I know of in California. They are restocking the snake skin 11 lows and the concords. There's gonna be 6 shoes, 1 new style every day starting tomorrow on the 24th.

Dudes at DXC Saturday were selling pairs for $230 and less. Could have definitely found pairs for $200 if you found the right seller.

Back
Top Bottom