Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I can't trust eBay or Craigslist because there are too many fakes. Which european websites still have these?

I can't trust eBay or Craigslist because there are too many fakes. Which european websites still have these?
So you cant trust craigslist sellers with receipts? gotta do some leg work brotha, people are trying to help you out by tellin u places in the US

So you cant trust craigslist sellers with receipts? gotta do some leg work brotha, people are trying to help you out by tellin u places in the US

I hear you and I appreciate everyones help. But yes, I do not trust people with receipts on craigslist.
I'm just not familiar with the 6s to know if they are fake or not in person.

But I went to the WTB thread and found a person selling them for the price I am looking for.

Like if receipts make the shoe automatically real... Smh. Receipts mean nothing nowadays.

Like if receipts make the shoe automatically real... Smh. Receipts mean nothing nowadays.

PREACH!!! I hate when I'm selling on eBay and someone asks for a receipt to confirm authenticity I don't keep all my receipts
Yea as easy as it is to swap shoes or duplicate receipts, it throws that theory out the window. When I buy from ebay I ask the seller for receipts if they have them. If not it's no biggie I tell them. Gotta know your shoes

So you dont keep receipts from shoes youre proly gonna sale? That makes no sense

I don't keep all my receipts no of course the latest pickups I still have receipts but like let's say when I sold my south beach 8s nope no receipt I didn't loose it intentionally or even plan on selling them but I got tired of them I don't keep up with receipts for every shoe I have

Last edited:
I don't keep all my receipts no of course the latest pickups I still have receipts but like let's say when I sold my south beach 8s nope no receipt I didn't loose it intentionally or even plan on selling them but I got tired of them I don't keep up with receipts for every shoe I have
Who said every shoe?

I've been trying to get these under $250 (sz. 11) here in Los Angeles but I can't find any.
Can anyone direct me to a place where I can get them for $250 and under?
I see plenty of pairs going around that much, if you don't trust ebay or face to face meetups through craigslist out of fear of fakes, I don't see how you're going to find yourself a pair then.

^do they have pairs sitting?
No, they sold out.  I was there at 6 and NOBODY was there.  When they opened it was like 6 of us, it was pretty easy to get them.  Then folks started showing up and buying the remaining pairs.  5 City Gear stores didn't get their shipments and will release them Wednesday.

I see plenty of pairs going around that much, if you don't trust ebay or face to face meetups through craigslist out of fear of fakes, I don't see how you're going to find yourself a pair then.

Yeah isn't it crazy that fakes are getting so great that face to face meetups doesn't guarantee that you'll know they are fakes or not.

I was talking to a worker at a consignment store here in LA and he told me that he saw Breds that looked so real he had to ask 2 different coworkers to look at them.
All 2 weren't sure either so he passed on it.

I think Jordan brand might have to watermark (like Supreme) or insert hologram stripes (North Face) onto the size tags inside the shoes.

So now its either retail (which never happens), consignment stores, or Niketalk for me when I buy Jordans.

know people can sell fakes on Niketalk but I refuse to believe that because we are all fams right?

Yeah isn't it crazy that fakes are getting so great that face to face meetups doesn't guarantee that you'll know they are fakes or not.

I was talking to a worker at a consignment store here in LA and he told me that he saw Breds that looked so real he had to ask 2 different coworkers to look at them.
All 2 weren't sure either so he passed on it.

I think Jordan brand might have to watermark (like Supreme) or insert hologram stripes (North Face) onto the size tags inside the shoes.

So now its either retail (which never happens), consignment stores, or Niketalk for me when I buy Jordans.

know people can sell fakes on Niketalk but I refuse to believe that because we are all fams right?

Not all

Seem gm space jams here before. Tried to get it pulled, this was before all the gm being fake came to light and meth said gm aint welcome.

Look at the sellers feedback on nt and how long theyve been here.

Id laugh if someone asked me if im legit after 14 years and never a bad deal.

Not all

Seem gm space jams here before. Tried to get it pulled, this was before all the gm being fake came to light and meth said gm aint welcome.

Look at the sellers feedback on nt and how long theyve been here.

Id laugh if someone asked me if im legit after 14 years and never a bad deal.
You legit, bro?

Kidding =) No wait, are you?  Hehe

Ive been here 14 years. Never bought fakes. Buy nothing but retail. ZERO bad transaction.

And i only accept paypal gift payments :lol:

I would never **** away 14 years of reputation for a pair of shoes.

Thats me though. Lol

Ive been here 14 years. Never bought fakes. Buy nothing but retail. ZERO bad transaction.

And i only accept paypal gift payments :lol:

I would never **** away 14 years of reputation for a pair of shoes.

Thats me though. Lol

I never would either. I feel like our tenure here with zero negs goes a LONG way

Youre Goin hard with gift only tho! Haha

Last edited:
Still can't believe that these are going for $250 + still.
Just because they are asking 250 doesn't mean they are still selling.  I have been trying to sell mine for 250 for a month and I finally dropped it to 230 and it sold.  So no, they aren't selling for 250+, unless it's on eBay, but then think about shipping/paypal/ebay fees after the fact. that's like 40 bucks not for the seller right there.

Just because they are asking 250 doesn't mean they are still selling.  I have been trying to sell mine for 250 for a month and I finally dropped it to 230 and it sold.  So no, they aren't selling for 250+, unless it's on eBay, but then think about shipping/paypal/rs fees after the fact. that's like 40 bucks not for the seller right there.

It's funny how guy's hold out on paying 20 bucks more. If I really want a shoe, I buy it. Soon those $250 pairs will sell and prices will be even worse down the line. I guess those people are either cheap or they don't want the shoe that badly.

I've been trying to get these under $250 (sz. 11) here in Los Angeles but I can't find any.
Just scoop them from a really reputable seller on the bay. You can trust them as long as they been selling a long time and have good feedback.

Just scoop them from a really reputable seller on the bay. You can trust them as long as they been selling a long time and have good feedback.
Not even true either, sadly. Idiots buy fake shoes and rep before even getting them. There are sellers with over 500 ratings 100% but sell fakes. Communication is more key to get real pics and stuff.
My gamma 12s and infrared23 6s both came from people with only like 10 ratings

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom