Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

size 10 and 10.5 gone already. smh i dont know how they do it. Either Nike only puts up 3 pairs of each size, or there really are people that sit and wait all day on twitter for a restock tweet from Nike. 

size 10 and 10.5 gone already. smh i dont know how they do it. Either Nike only puts up 3 pairs of each size, or there really are people that sit and wait all day on twitter for a restock tweet from Nike. 
nike has been doing restocks every hour since this morning, so people are anticipating their tweet 

Wow I clicked the link the second it came out, filled out the puzzle in like 5 seconds but it said they were out of stock. I can't believe they sell out that fast. Like how can they sell out in 30 seconds

easy cop
smokin.gif

If you're still looking to cop, don't give up. On the 3 infrared release this morning I got my pair an hour after the restock, even after several oos messages.

Well Nike has been tweeting links all day on the hour so people have been expecting the tweets.

I like this random Tweet thing Nike is doing… they should do more often!! instead of every Full Moon!

the captcha non sense just doesn't work on my phone

kept asking me to click for the fourth pic and it never transferred over

L'd me out real tough

the captcha non sense just doesn't work on my phone

kept asking me to click for the fourth pic and it never transferred over

L'd me out real tough
Me too… I have a iPhone 4 on 3G T-Mobile

Slow

no Java update or Flash bullshot that's current!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i got them fairly easy once nike threw that link up i was on it lol.... and i was really thinkin about paying above retail price for these but... thanks to nike.com i got it at retail plus free shipping love nike man

I started to try and cop again w/ gift card and then return my full retail pair but said eff it. I'll use my GC on something else.

Last edited:
I started to try and cop again w/ gift card and then return my full retail pair but said eff it. I'll use my GC on something else.
Good choice. Saves extra work plus id imagine you have more things on your list fam
I also considered somebody missing out while I fart around buying and returning kicks. Was supposed to use the emailed promo GC on RD but the site wouldn't allow it. Nike did a solid and sent me the regular GC to replace the expired emailed promo code.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was able to cop another pair. Was on the fence about them but once they were in the cart the decision was pretty easy. Besides, I'm sure I could easily trade for something else.

Tried for the heck of it an hour later at work and got through almost instantly for a size 10, waited maybe 10 seconds max in line. I have a 10.5 already but they're kinda big (plus i haven't worn them yet besides trying them on), so if the 10 fits better im just gonna return the 10.5.

^ that's how it was for me on RD. I was able to checkout an hour later when nike had some glitch and sizes popped back up. Next thing I knew I had an 11.5 already in cart waiting for me

I also considered somebody missing out while I fart around buying and returning kicks. Was supposed to use the emailed promo GC on RD but the site wouldn't allow it. Nike did a solid and sent me the regular GC to replace the expired emailed promo code.

I freaking emailed n chatted with them

They wouldnt even tell me if i was emailed a GC

Wouldnt gimme nothing.

After the 1000s ive spent

I freaking emailed n chatted with them

They wouldnt even tell me if i was emailed a GC

Wouldnt gimme nothing.

After the 1000s ive spent
The emails went out in May I think. I'm sure was about a week or two before the Carmine's released.

Back
Top Bottom