Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

For any one in Australia that wants to pick up the carmine 6s for retail nike.com.au is restocking the carmine 6s at 8am Satuurday. This is great as I never really hear of nike Australia restock shoes. Has anyone seen them restock shoes before ? I know the USA nike website regularlly gets restocks. Its looking like Australia is getting more releases and they are becoming more readily available.

For any one in Australia that wants to pick up the carmine 6s for retail nike.com.au is restocking the carmine 6s at 8am Satuurday. This is great as I never really hear of nike Australia restock shoes. Has anyone seen them restock shoes before ? I know the USA nike website regularlly gets restocks. Its looking like Australia is getting more releases and they are becoming more readily available.
WOW this so sweet ,i've always wanted a pair of carmine 6s. dude can't wait to finally cop them :D 

Has anyone had any problems with toe box creases? Or do they crease on the sides like the 11s? I'm undsing my pair tomorrow and am debating wether or not to make the trip to the mall for force fields...

^ i've seen both, but mostly the crease around the sides near the back. My white infrared and red vi's are fine, so far.

^ i've seen both, but mostly the crease around the sides near the back. My white infrared and red vi's are fine, so far.
So you any of you guys uses those shoe guards, sole protector etc to keep the shoes mint and crease free as possible?

Someone please educate this old timer, since in my time we'd just wear shoes and break em in and get a new AJs the next year. But with the way Jordan Brands are marketing these shoes as limited collectibles now, I cant help but feel worried if I ruin these and have to pay reseller price to get em again.

^ quick edit :wink:

So you any of you guys uses those shoe guards, sole protector etc to keep the shoes mint and crease free as possible?

Someone please educate this old timer, since in my time we'd just wear shoes and break em in and get a new AJs the next year. But with the way Jordan Brands are marketing these shoes as limited collectibles now, I cant help but feel worried if I ruin these and have to pay reseller price to get em again.
At least there is an aftermarket now, as a fellow old timer, back then once jay's sold out that was it for that one. No going back to get a favorite model and colorway, nor eventually wait for it to retro.

Last edited:

Don't worry about those things man. Just wear your shoes and be happy with them.

You guys use sneaker shields? I saw some of the review and it looks like it works. But Id rather hear from real users rather than some paid advertisings by these youtubers.
yes it works. you might have to go .5 bigger cause they hurt like crazy if the toe box is narrow. 

Naw man, I don't use any thing like that . I just wear them. Creases don't bother me.
They dont bother me that much, but I kinda like looking after my stuffs as Im pretty OCD when it comes to stuffs that I like lol

If it means it'll preserve and hold em up longer, then by all means Im for it.

Back
Top Bottom