Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

@airsakuragi I've worn all my '14 6s numerous times and no cracking or peeling. honestly, never heard of this problem on 6s until the maroons

look like you been wearin them too much tho. the creasing on that upper to the yellowing. only been a couple months bro, chill

look like you been wearin them too much tho. the creasing on that upper to the yellowing. only been a couple months bro, chill
Funny thing is that I wore my Piston 6's and the old VReds for like a month straight and the paint was perfectly fine. Maroons\Carmines seem to be the outliers here.

Last edited:
It's too late for the chill. Time to repaint or ignore the issue.

Def been worn pretty hard by the looks of it.
Yeah, I've been wearing them a lot since I secured them. They're one of my favorite shoes and wanted them for a long time (since the announcement). I want to have them repainted but I have butter fingers and I don't know where to carry them to have it done professionally. 

Seems like the carmines and maroons are the ones that do this fast...both are white paint....hmmm detective mode

The weird thing is that it's only the right shoe. The left shoe looks like it doesn't have the same paint on it.

The weird thing is that it's only the right shoe. The left shoe looks like it doesn't have the same paint on it.
I've stripped down a Vred and Piston. For the 2010 6's I can confirm, the right shoes tend to have an extra layer of paint.

strange...hope ya can repair eventually I know this kick meant alot to ya...if ur in columbia still hit up area 57 in 2notch mall....snoop knows where the restoration dudes are

@PmpDaddyRobFord haha yeah definitely some of the most uncomfortable kicks ever! I thought the more I wore them and broke them in the more comfortable they'd get but nah.

@airsakuragi that's crazy never seen carmines with that problem

I've stripped down a Vred and Piston. For the 2010 6's I can confirm, the right shoes tend to have an extra layer of paint.
It looks like the left shoe was dyed compare to the right shoe that looks painted.
strange...hope ya can repair eventually I know this kick meant alot to ya...if ur in columbia still hit up area 57 in 2notch mall....snoop knows where the restoration dudes are
True, I'll look into that. Thank you, I appreciate it!

It looks like the left shoe was dyed compare to the right shoe that looks painted.
If you acetone it hard enough, both end up completely white on the rough parts. The smooth bits on the back and connecting the sides are dyed IIRC.

A8E58297-5E7B-4832-97DF-3EFB2FC706DC.jpeg 6ABADE6F-CBBA-4D49-B489-79E191BD348F.jpeg
Remembering those who served.
Happy Memorial Day

Back
Top Bottom