Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

We the new NT pizza gang
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I believe it, we have to stay strong and get everything in order.

So why quote @sole blessed  if you were talking about me because he most definitely was referring to me when he said that; if you looked back at the post he posted and the post I posted was a joke.  Trolling is something a person does that doesn't pertain to the topic at hand and my post most definitely pertained to the Carmine 6s.  Also almost everyone in here congratulated me on securing my pair.  It's only a select few that want to blow that post out of proportion because I did it.

Look dude, I know you're in your twenties and god only knows what issues you are dealing with.

To post gifs, make up a story, all this premeditated crap over a simple single shoe purchase.....

you have massive issues that will manifest later in your life; Its a precursor to whats to come in your brain.

I would bet my collection that you have a chemical imbalance in your head.

You won't see it because you are delusional in your fantasy world where you justify your actions as "jokes".

Or being social or whatever you want to label it.

Good luck to yourself and whatever your future holds.

I won't comment on your actions again.

Last edited:

Look dude, I know you're in your twenties and god only knows what issues you are dealing with.

To post gifs, make up a story, all this premeditated crap over a simple single shoe purchase.....

you have massive issues that will manifest later in your life; Its a precursor to whats to come in your brain.

I would bet my collection that you have a chemical imbalance in your head.

You won't see it because you are delusional in your fantasy world where you justify your actions as "jokes".

Or being social or whatever you want to label it.

Good luck to yourself and whatever your future holds.

I won't comment on your actions again.
1. Everyone post gifs on here so what is the problem

2. It was a joke, it's not that I made up a story like the pair magically falled out of the sky sent me a pair of shoes or something.  That's just ludicrous.

3. This is a sneaker forum where people come to talk about shoes AND have fun at the same time

4. Fantasy world? What are you talking about my friend, a story like that is very believable and could actually happen. Nothing fictional about it.

I suggest you revoke your diagnosis because it has nothing to do with the post I made in this thread.

Last edited:
OMG this thread :smh: it's about to get locked
The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince The fake story was a joke but you see what it did too the thread. Having fun is one thing but you had to know that your troll story would get everyone going, that's why it was trolling and not "just having fun" Let's get back to the shoes please.

OMG this thread
mean.gif
it's about to get locked
@AirSakuragiThe fake story was a joke but you see what it did too the thread. Having fun is one thing but you had to know that your troll story would get everyone going, that's why it was trolling and not "just having fun" Let's get back to the shoes please.
I understand Steve, it was meant as a joke, nothing serious.  I just thought everyone would laugh and carry on; that it.  Most did, others did not. Let's go on with the thread.

I'm about to do a trade.

2010 white/Varsity Red 6s + 2014 Laney 5s for these + $70.

Pretty even trade? I'll be the one getting the Carmines + cash. Thanks,

I'm about to do a trade.

I believe the Laney 5s would be an even trade for the Carmines, you're trading away too much.
nah, laney are like 200 bucks

I'm about to do a trade.

Whats the conditions of the shoes. if DS, hell no.
lanry+70 is fair

What condition? I honestly, wouldn't trade for either one of those straight up for carmine but together seems fair if all kicks are in the same condition

Last edited:
I'm about to do a trade.

It's a pretty even deal, i'd rather have the Carmines. However, I think in the long run the other dude will win because the value of the varsity 6s will probably rise even more. Though, i'm not a big fan of the varsity 6s and the laney 5s are pretty much a filler IMO.

nah, laney are like 200 bucks
Whats the conditions of the shoes. if DS, hell no.
lanry+70 is fair
I would be the one receiving the Carmines + $70.
Those 2010s DS are the same resell as the carmines really. (I've seen around 300,prices dropped for some reason)
honestly, you'd be just better off selling the 2 shoes then finding another if the guy won't sell the carmines after

IMHO

Back
Top Bottom