Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Wow a person who always refers to a specific person because they always try to comment on their post or sneak diss them but everyone knows who they are referring to and the person and people don't care

God people on this site so fraudulent. Love how the legit NTers keep getting offed and silenced because people feel some type of way about stuff being posted

Yes sir, I'm glad to finally have them in my collection.  Next is the Nike Air Cement 4s that we're going to secure.  Are you going to secure the French Blue 12s also or are you moving past that one?
 Awesome man I really am glad you got these. I love mine, they're super dope. Yeah we're definitely going to get them WC 4's if it's the last thing we do, I got you bro. 

As far as the French Blue 12's, I'm up in the air TBH. I really like them, and the quality looks nice, but I just don't know if I like it THAT much. It will be a game time decision probably. I was going to cop the "Master 12's" but then I managed to scoop the PSNY 12's for retail, so that one trumps the other one IMO. 

Are you going for the FB 12's?

Awesome man I really am glad you got these. I love mine, they're super dope. Yeah we're definitely going to get them WC 4's if it's the last thing we do, I got you bro. 

As far as the French Blue 12's, I'm up in the air TBH. I really like them, and the quality looks nice, but I just don't know if I like it THAT much. It will be a game time decision probably. I was going to cop the "Master 12's" but then I managed to scoop the PSNY 12's for retail, so that one trumps the other one IMO. 

Thank you again my friend, I can't believe I actually secured them.  I keep looking at them everyday thinking me securing them was a dream.  We sure are if it's the last thing we do, that's one release I hope we don't miss out on.  As for me with the French Blue 12s I figure they would be a nice shoe to secure because I need some Jordans with blue in them and the overall quality looks pretty good.  Most likely they will be a GR so no worries on availability (I believe JB/Nike is going to keep the GR numbers the same like in 2015).  Plus I'm not sure on securing the Olympic 6s anymore, the Sport Blue 6s maybe but not the Olympic 6s. If I make enough money I might try to secure a pair of Fire Red 5s.  But I focused on getting my finances in order for the Cement 4s and possibly save money for the Black and Red 12s (French Blue 12s I most likely have the Money for them in March).
laugh.gif

I apologize for typing a paragraph, I'm just so excited that I secured the Carmine 6s
laugh.gif

Thank you again my friend, I can't believe I actually secured them.  I keep looking at them everyday thinking me securing them was a dream.  We sure are if it's the last thing we do, that's one release I hope we don't miss out on.  As for me with the French Blue 12s I figure they would be a nice shoe to secure because I need some Jordans with blue in them and the overall quality looks pretty good.  Most likely they will be a GR so no worries on availability (I believe JB/Nike is going to keep the GR numbers the same like in 2015).  Plus I'm not sure on securing the Olympic 6s anymore, the Sport Blue 6s maybe but not the Olympic 6s. If I make enough money I might try to secure a pair of Fire Red 5s.  But I focused on getting my finances in order for the Cement 4s and possibly save money for the Black and Red 12s (French Blue 12s I most likely have the Money for them in March).:lol:

I apologize for typing a paragraph, I'm just so excited that I secured the Carmine 6s:lol:
of I fail on the white cements, which shouldn't happen, these are on my radar as a back up. They've grown on me recently as before I never really found these or the grape 5s to be much of anything.

of I fail on the white cements, which shouldn't happen, these are on my radar as a back up. They've grown on me recently as before I never really found these or the grape 5s to be much of anything.
You, me, @Bigsykedaddy, @sole blessed, @CarolinaFinest, and @gil23  are going to secure the Cement 4s; failure is not an option. I wanted them (Carmine 6s) even before they released but I was focused on this summer class I was doing and working at Wendy's that I just put them aside.  Also the Grape 5s are on my hope to secure list too but not a top priority right now with all the other shoes releasing this year.  If I do have a little extra I would secure the Fire Red 5s (3M Tongue) first.

You, me, @Bigsykedaddy
, @sole blessed
, @CarolinaFinest
, and @gil23
 are going to secure the Cement 4s; failure is not an option. I wanted them (Carmine 6s) even before they released but I was focused on this summer class I was doing and working at Wendy's that I just put them aside.  Also the Grape 5s are on my hope to secure list too but not a top priority right now with all the other shoes releasing this year.  If I do have a little extra I would secure the Fire Red 5s (3M Tongue) first.
y'all looking out for a brotha?? [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji] ??

Yes sir, I'm glad to finally have them in my collection.  Next is the Nike Air Cement 4s that we're going to secure.  Are you going to secure the French Blue 12s also or are you moving past that one?

Can't go wrong wit white and blue tho man. super clean mix
plus it'll be spring time? gonna finally unds my sport blues too [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Dude give it a rest
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
. Btw thanks for flagging my emoji post enjoyed the warning
laugh.gif
so I'm going to have my little fun soon [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]
Just block him and be done with it.

After those fantasy posts I was done.

I'm in a medical field family, to post things like this guy; its a big red flag.

This is the guy everyone picked on in high school.

There are deep rooted emotional and psychological problems there.

stay away.

I'm in a medical field family, to post things like this guy; its a big red flag.

stay away.
you just dropped the psychoanalysis on fam :rofl:

stay away.
what fantasy posts u talking bout? 

sak trolled everyone with a story and i said one thing to troll him back and this dude caught feelings and ur telling him i got psycho problems...cmon son, if u got all that from nothing ur prob the one with mental issues

sak trolled everyone with a story and i said one thing to troll him back and this dude caught feelings and ur telling him i got psycho problems...cmon son, if u got all that from nothing ur prob the one with mental issues
I'm pretty sure he was talking about air sak you ding dong

and I agree with him, dude is weird as hell

I'm pretty sure he was talking about air sak you ding dong

and I agree with him, dude is weird as hell
I'm pretty sure he wasn't talking about me on account the person actually congratulated me on securing them and the person quoted the person he was talking about on the last page.  Isn't that right @sole blessed

Last edited:

WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR.

You, me, @Bigsykedaddy
, @sole blessed
, @CarolinaFinest
, and @gil23
 are going to secure the Cement 4s; failure is not an option. I wanted them (Carmine 6s) even before they released but I was focused on this summer class I was doing and working at Wendy's that I just put them aside.  Also the Grape 5s are on my hope to secure list too but not a top priority right now with all the other shoes releasing this year.  If I do have a little extra I would secure the Fire Red 5s (3M Tongue) first.
We the new NT pizza gang :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

BINGO.
So why quote @sole blessed  if you were talking about me because he most definitely was referring to me when he said that; if you looked back at the post he posted and the post I posted was a joke.  Trolling is something a person does that doesn't pertain to the topic at hand and my post most definitely pertained to the Carmine 6s.  Also almost everyone in here congratulated me on securing my pair.  It's only a select few that want to blow that post out of proportion because I did it.

Back
Top Bottom