Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

were the barons a general release?
I don't think anything released this year will reach the OG color way 6s release wise. I'm pretty sure they didn't produce 250K pairs of the Barons. I honestly don't know what people see in those, IMO they are some ugly *** kicks but then again that is just me. I see these being easier to attain than what most people expect though.

I'm just hoping for white infrared numbers.

Sure they'll be at least that, being an OG 6 cw. Seems like a lot of these releases are gettin good numbers. Prob even barons got 200k+, those "infrared" 3s last month were estimated 225k in US sales. Sure they'll be pretty hyped but there's usually a good chance of grabbing at least a pair of the "year of the" shoes.

^ Kinda yeah, but I mean "hype" wise.

It was ridiculous today at Finish Line.

mean.gif
went into champs in a major mall they had plenty of 9s left at like 1

the nike unclaim pair line of 1s and 9s only had like id say max 30 people 

so they hype wasnt tooo bad here 

Which pair is better? Carmines or Black Infrared?
IMO Black Infrared easily > than any other OG 6. I am personally only getting the black infrareds, my lady wants to get me the carmines and I won't object to that but I won't spend $170 on them. I can live without them.

Going to enjoy this slow month and will stock up on these to last me yearss...

Last edited:
Carmine's no contest. I actually don't like the Black Infrared's all that much, and only really want them to use as beaters.
Lol makes sense, I spend $190 on sneakers I don't like all that much just to have them as beaters ......

Carmine's no contest. I actually don't like the Black Infrared's all that much, and only really want them to use as beaters.
Lol makes sense, I spend $190 on sneakers I don't like all that much just to have them as beaters ......

First, its $170. Second, FNL Reward=$150. Third, it's still a clean shoe. Just not one I think is all time great like the Carmines or the GMP's. Not liking them all that much, isn't the same as disliking them.

First, its $170. Second, FNL Reward=$150. Third, it's still a clean shoe. Just not one I think is all time great like the Carmines or the GMP's. Not liking them all that much, isn't the same as disliking them.
Umm, black infrareds are said to have a $20 increase along with the rest of the holiday releases. I hope you're right and it is $170 though and I understand what you're saying by "not liking them that much". I'm not a big fan of the carmines, so I'm not getting em, not worth my $170 or $150 since I have the FNL reward as well but they are a good looking pair of shoes. My girl wants to get them for me so its really whatever, I just don't understand copping a pair of shoes you (not directly you Jays25, I'm speaking in general) don't really like, especially since the pair of 6 I do really like are releasing.

People who feel the need to cop just cause are usually the ones allowing the hype to get the better of them.

We'll see on the price increase. That could actually be a problem in terms of me copping anything at all. I'd still have FNL rewards, but assuming the Black Infrareds increase by $20 i'd assume the others would as well, which would be putting the 11's at over $200 from the jump.

Back
Top Bottom