Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

these are going to sell out soo quick
ohwell.gif
 not really, they'll sell out on RD, numbers on these are supposed to be up there

It ain't gonna matter for us in Jersey fam. You gonna see everyone rocking them and the concord lows throughout out the summer
i know the feeling im from jersey but don't live there anymore. Visited home in newark last summer and there was toro 4s everywhere, glad i let my pair sit till this summer. However, the same can't be said about these carmines they will see instant action this year. 

It ain't gonna matter for us in Jersey fam. You gonna see everyone rocking them and the concord lows throughout out the summer
you right about that, every time a new release comes around I see everyone rocking them as soon as they get them 
laugh.gif
, I keep everything on ice at first for awhile 

you right about that, every time a new release comes around I see everyone rocking them as soon as they get them :lol: , I keep everything on ice at first for awhile 
Yeah I tend to wear some DS kicks before I wear a more recent shoe.

I usually wear my kicks after a year of release, just so i'm not wearing the same kicks as everyone else
I don't mind that but I usually have kicks DS so I try to wear them when I get the chance. Funny thing is my black and red XIs are still DS idk why I haven't put them on feet yet but that will change soon :smokin

Back
Top Bottom