Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Soon all retros aside from the 1's will be $200 minimum.
30+ years of jordans and they just hit 200, lebrons hit 200 like 3 shoes ago lol

I feel you though, tryin to cop anything from 06-now of what I want before the future version retails for 200+.

30+ years of jordans and they just hit 200, lebrons hit 200 like 3 shoes ago lol

I feel you though, tryin to cop anything from 06-now of what I want before the future version retails for 200+.
? Lebrons hit 200 just this year.

Last edited:
didn't he have a nike + enabled for like 315 retail on the Xs, and I swore he had another version on the IXs....
Nike+ enabled for 200, but you don't have to get those. There's a regular version of the X for $180.
The Elites all pretty much sat and went on sale for

Soon all retros aside from the 1's will be $200 minimum.
give it a few years.... the 1s will be right up there when the others reach 225+. So many people doing preorders for over 200 on OG 1s and purchasing for even dumber prices at resale, JB knows they can keep bringing the price up on those just about as fast as the other models. wait until JB starts using the "OG" gimmick name on other models though.... these fools will be emptying their bank accounts for them. I predict "OG" 3s and 4s will become a regular thing like the 1s are starting to someday. and nike air will be the only difference.

Summer Session x '08 Carmine AJVI Giveaway

To commemorate the recent release of the urban fiction novel, Summer Session by author Aquanza Cadogan, we’re launching the Summer Session x ’08 “Carmine” Air Jordan VI Retro Giveaway.

To score this deadstock “Carmine” Jordan VI Retro from the 2008 Countdown Pack (size 9.5), simply follow @Summer_Session on Instagram, and “like” the Summer Session book page on Facebook to be automatically entered to win one of the most coveted Air Jordan VI retros, well ahead of the 2014 “Carmine” Air Jordan VI Retro scheduled to be released in May 2014.

For more information visit: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Summer-Session/142716339269493

Summer Session x '08 Carmine AJVI Giveaway

To commemorate the recent release of the urban fiction novel, Summer Session by author Aquanza Cadogan, we’re launching the Summer Session x ’08 “Carmine” Air Jordan VI Retro Giveaway.

To score this deadstock “Carmine” Jordan VI Retro from the 2008 Countdown Pack (size 9.5), simply follow @Summer_Session on Instagram, and “like” the Summer Session book page on Facebook to be automatically entered to win one of the most coveted Air Jordan VI retros, well ahead of the 2014 “Carmine” Air Jordan VI Retro scheduled to be released in May 2014.

For more information visit: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Summer-Session/142716339269493
good first post

someone said the barons release has em worried for these. What happened with the barons? i was out of town

Last edited:
i know the 1s were difficult to cop, but the 9s were sitting for hours, online and in store

Say word. Friend of mine who is always successful said he was having crashing issues on ndc and the 9s went oos on him. until he copped on fnl.

Last edited:
baron 1's online were hard but i know alot of people who were able to just walk into hoh or footactions the morning of and had no trouble picking up a pair. NDC is full of bots and early links lol

for nike to be as big as they are it makes no sense that loading your cart should take an hour and a half, they should have more than enough resources to handle the onslaught of traffic. Sounds like the terror that was the tiff high release happened again last saturday. Glad there wasn't a must have for me last weekend. 

Of NDC don't get there act together quickly they won't b the go to site on RD which is trouble for me because I never depend on NDC. But y'all really can't b worried bout these right now. Wayyy too early

I don't know about yawl, but I can't wait until May gets here.  Let the countdown begin please

I don't know about yawl, but I can't wait until May gets here.  Let the countdown begin please
The more I see the more I want them.
I think Imma cop two pairs actually ^^

Don't tempt my wallet again JB

Back
Top Bottom