Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Just sold my last DS pair of CDPs..

Still got a vnds pair imma keep on ice tho.. 

One pair of 2014s for instant rotation will do..

not a care in the world about that blue sole on the carmines 

.... until they put it on the infareds, if they put that blue sole on them infareds then that means straight war 

That's how I feel about the blue soles, but apparently we're the minority on that. Most people seem to think the blue does nothing, It defiantly keeps my soles looking better for longer. I do wash the soles with hot soap and water after every wear tho, I find that it drastically improves the life of the trans sole.

I've come to expect it, and when the pair are released it's never as bright as on pics.

The blue sole doesn't do anything. It's just a tint. The practice of washing the sole with soap and water however does slow yellowing down. A LOT. Why would JB use something that stops yellowing when they want you to line up again 2-3 weeks later? That logic makes no sense if you ask me. Washing the soles work though. My 2000 SJ are yellowed of course but they look damn good for their age. Early on I would do that and it worked.

The blue sole doesn't do anything. It's just a tint. The practice of washing the sole with soap and water however does slow yellowing down. A LOT. Why would JB use something that stops yellowing when they want you to line up again 2-3 weeks later? That logic makes no sense if you ask me. Washing the soles work though. My 2000 SJ are yellowed of course but they look damn good for their age. Early on I would do that and it worked.
 Honestly the blue tint does help, look at Space Jams compaired to cool grey 11s and concords or even Bred 6s compared to Olympic 6s after being worn the same amounts of times. I actually un DSed mine around the same month and wore them each the same amounts of times and the ones with the blue tint have less of a yellow tint due to the addition of the blue. It also changes how bad the clear soles look after being heavily worn. I'll take any process that works honestly. But for me I just hope the paint is more Durable, the Suede Doesnt bleed or fade as fast and THE SOLES DONT YELLOW 2 wears like my 2 pairs of CDPs Carmines did. I dont mind yellowing on anything because they will be yellow longer than they will be icy but not after 2 wears.  Jordan brand can get re-released shoes right sometimes, its rare but it happens( White Cement 3s and 4s, Olympic 6s, Grapes, Fire Red 3s).

Honestly the blue tint does help, look at Space Jams compaired to cool grey 11s and concords or even Bred 6s compared to Olympic 6s after being worn the same amounts of times. I actually un DSed mine around the same month and wore them each the same amounts of times and the ones with the blue tint have less of a yellow tint due to the addition of the blue. It also changes how bad the clear soles look after being heavily worn. I'll take any process that works honestly. But for me I just hope the paint is more Durable, the Suede Doesnt bleed or fade as fast and THE SOLES DONT YELLOW 2 wears like my 2 pairs of CDPs Carmines did. I dont mind yellowing on anything because they will be yellow longer than they will be icy but not after 2 wears.  Jordan brand can get re-released shoes right sometimes, its rare but it happens( White Cement 3s and 4s, Olympic 6s, Grapes, Fire Red 3s).
Nowhere did you mention in your post that you clean the shoe after each wear. The blue tint only makes the yellowing look worse. Sounds like you're buying what they're selling in both senses. You think the blue tint helps, it's bs. If anything the blue tint makes them look worse when they start to yellow. If you clean your outsoles with soap and water after EVERY wear, and not just wiping, I mean getting a toothbrush and scrubbing, your clear soles will last longer. I've seen '10 CG XI's, in fact my cousin has a pair and they already look worse than my '01 pair, that blue tint isn't what some think it is. I don't know about the newer SJ and Concords. When I get around to wearing mine then I'll see but def cleaning after every wear works as opposed to not cleaning them and thinking the blue tint will slow it down. 

I had Miro 7s and I wasnt cleaning the bottom of my soles so Im good on cleaning the sole of a general release. Some of these dudes go a step to far. Yellowing is embraced to a true sneaker dude. If the sole is tinted to help fine but some things are a little much.

I had Miro 7s and I wasnt cleaning the bottom of my soles so Im good on cleaning the sole of a general release. Some of these dudes go a step to far. Yellowing is embraced to a true sneaker dude. If the sole is tinted to help fine but some things are a little much.
It all depends on perspective. Been cleaning my shoes this way since '95 with the Air Max Penny 1's. My reasoning for doing that is totally different than the younger dudes that do it.

Yeah these are classic. Very excited to wear a pair of these, crispy and fresh out of the box. I've wanted a pair but refused to pay the crazy mark-up people want for them so, I've waited it out until the retro again. Honestly they came back a lot sooner than I thought they would. Cool.

The Carmines are gonna be like the grape Vs of this next year imo. In terms of release and distribution of pairs of course

If a color doesn't release next year I'm saying it's the black infrareds cause they don't wanna spend money on a premium material like durabuck

If a color doesn't release next year I'm saying it's the black infrareds cause they don't wanna spend money on a premium material like durabuck

After giving us the Raptors n the Playoff 8's with durabuck I hope they don't cheap out n re release those fake infrareds from 2010 again :x

After giving us the Raptors n the Playoff 8's with durabuck I hope they don't cheap out n re release those fake infrareds from 2010 again :x

Yeah man... They definitely need to release those on point to make up for the 2010s.

Back
Top Bottom