Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Today I finally snapped man. I'm so sick and tired of going in to these retail sneaker shops to get the info (which is always changing depending on release) on raffle FCFS ETC, and getting treated like ****, getting looked down on, or the sales rep is real condescending to me like They are God or they hold the key to me being able to grab a shoe on RD.

I've always treated people the same and with respect whether they make $8hr or 6 figures a year but......Today he caught me with the wrong eye and said the wrong thing and I had to tell him about his life and his attitude. Felt good at the time, but now I feel no better than him, I shouldn't have came at him like that regardless. It's just a shoe. I went back and apologized just now.

Last edited:
Or you coulda tried for a retail pair first then bought one if you were unable to cop

Yeah and go thorough the trouble of paying retail.

Better to pay exrta if you really what the shoe and dont have the time or patience to deal with camping/online releases

Today I finally snapped man. I'm so sick and tired of going in to these retail sneaker shops to get the info (which is always changing depending on release) on raffle FCFS ETC, and getting treated like ****, getting looked down on, or the sales rep is real condescending to me like They are God or they hold the key to me being able to grab a shoe on RD.

I've always treated people the same and with respect whether they make $8hr or 6 figures a year but......Today he caught me with the wrong eye and said the wrong thing and I had to tell him about his life and his attitude. Felt good at the time, but now I feel no better than him, I shouldn't have came at him like that regardless. It's just a shoe. I went back and apologized just now.

You better than most.

Better to pay exrta if you really what the shoe and dont have the time or patience to deal with camping/online releases
Trouble of paying retail? You don't camp for raffles, and everybody and their momma is carrying this release, if u miss out u weren't trying

Trouble of paying retail? You don't camp for raffles, and everybody and their momma is carrying this release, if u miss out u weren't trying

That's his point, he'd rather spend a little extra and save the time of raffling etc. It's not fun for everyone going through the process and systems in place just so you can spend your money with them. Drive to 9 stores man, for raffleS, that takes time.

That's his point, he'd rather spend a little extra and save the time of raffling etc. It's not fun for everyone going through the process and systems in place just so you can spend your money with them. Drive to 9 stores man, for raffleS, that takes time.
No time at all for me 3 malls within 10 minutes of me

Honestly, I prefer raffles to FCFS.

You get a shot at a pair of shoes without excessive waiting time that could lead to an utter loss.

I'd rather run around a few places and be done with it in an hour or so... then wait hours in line the day of (or worse still... camp.)

Nothing is a guarantee but at least with raffles it's less time wasted (and gives you enough time for plan B)

I could only secure a size 8.5 instead of my regular size 9. Will they be unwearable ? or do they have a little room ? 

The raffles have been good to me and all my thots[emoji]128590[/emoji][emoji]128589[/emoji][emoji]128587[/emoji][emoji]128129[/emoji][emoji]128582[/emoji][emoji]128111[/emoji][emoji]128105[/emoji][emoji]128117[/emoji][emoji]128139[/emoji]If my luck run out....cool[emoji]128526[/emoji].....cause I'll just have 1 pay a reseller and keep it moving[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. [emoji]8987[/emoji]️Sat is almost here. Let's get it[emoji]128293[/emoji]

if its a fair raffle yea

rare tho
if its a fair raffle then its a little better than camping depending on how you look at it though.  What if it is a fair raffle and most of them people who sign up for the raffle are resellers.  Then it screws you either way because, they will get the shoes and resell them to people like you and me.  They win.  When people have to camp, you still have resellers but you have less.  Not all the resellers who enter raffles will camp out, especially for limited releases.  Also, if you really want the a specific shoe you really want, you can guarentee yourself that youll get the shoes basically by being the first one in line. Granted you might waste more hours than the second person in line but atleast you guarentee your pair.  Thats just my opinion though

if its a fair raffle then its a little better than camping depending on how you look at it though.  What if it is a fair raffle and most of them people who sign up for the raffle are resellers.  Then it screws you either way because, they will get the shoes and resell them to people like you and me.  They win.  When people have to camp, you still have resellers but you have less.  Not all the resellers who enter raffles will camp out, especially for limited releases.  Also, if you really want the a specific shoe you really want, you can guarentee yourself that youll get the shoes basically by being the first one in line. Granted you might waste more hours than the second person in line but atleast you guarentee your pair.  Thats just my opinion though
I share this same feeling. Around here most of the people with the raffles get everyone who can in their family or have the people in the store just pick them which loses the fairness in these raffles. Honestly the only way should be either a ticket that holds your pair or fcfs. 

SP - will crash from 2 hours before release till about 20 minutes after
JJ - All pairs will be sold by friday night
FNL -  You'll never get past the slash
FTL - You should get a pair if your willing to click atc for an hour straight

NBAstore - How do you even find release day shoes on their site
NDC - Your best opportunity as long as searching by style code works or they tweet the link

This . :rofl: unless I see that magic on Friday, Jimmy Jazz is useless. Shoe palace is like the splash page. Just got to keep refreshing. Tickets, internet or bust.

I'd like to know what exactly equals great quality to u guys??? I've heard people say these have ****** quality and it's not bad but it's not great. I have the Carmine's right now and I can't see anything really wrong with them. Trust me I've been coppin Jordan's since I was in 6th grade (1996) so I've been around the block a few times. Yea sometimes you stumble across some bad production mistakes like pre creasing and or glue etc but u guys talk as if these are Payless shoes or something. Somebody clarify for me what it takes for a sneaker to be great quality. Must be made of gold or something idk

I think of fire red 3s as normal quality and 88 3s as good quality. Softer leather, more cushion, premium materials, etc.

Lol, iono man. Folks complain bout everything. You know Payless has a lifetime warranty on their shoes? Imagine that for JB lol. But great quality to me is Like the BIN series.

I'd like to know what exactly equals great quality to u guys??? I've heard people say these have ****** quality and it's not bad but it's not great. I have the Carmine's right now and I can't see anything really wrong with them. Trust me I've been coppin Jordan's since I was in 6th grade (1996) so I've been around the block a few times. Yea sometimes you stumble across some bad production mistakes like pre creasing and or glue etc but u guys talk as if these are Payless shoes or something. Somebody clarify for me what it takes for a sneaker to be great quality. Must be made of gold or something idk
If they dont have da givenchy leather then they bad quality b

Back
Top Bottom