Air Jordan VI Doernbecher.. February 23rd 2019

Is there anymore room on that “L” train? I also have a seat in that section. Stupid Nike stop doing this to me and let me have a win so I still have faith in this sham of a drawing.

Disgusting.. not copping unless I can move something. It's unfairly high lol.

Yeeeaahahhhh

Attachments

• EAA9DBDF-DD29-40F6-90AA-D041A17D9DFC.png
    EAA9DBDF-DD29-40F6-90AA-D041A17D9DFC.png
    521.3 KB · Views: 11
To be honest, even if I got lucky, probably wouldn't even wear these there that nice looking. On the other hand, these resellers got the right idea, a grand profit for a simple flip. Tempted but that's a lot for a shoe....

Going to wait until the Nike orders come in and the price goes down. It won't be by much but still. Buying now is not the move.

There’s just foolish people who pay these high prices. Don’t be that fool. On the contrary, a new release gives this colorway longevity in wearability compared to older releases that can go for just as much or more.

I’ve always been disgusted with how Nike handles the DB collection as a whole. Now, it’s clearly been exposed that this is just ploy to profit off of these children’s pain and death. SMH.

These kids suffered and died for our heat but at least they will be immortalized in the designs though-can't take that away from them.. RIP

anyone's order ship? I copped but posted it in the OG VI thread did'nt know there was one here. :lol: How limited were these?

Last edited:
this was more limited than anything this year so far with the exception of travis 1s, but those will release. so yeah, this is the most limited release MAYBE of the year... :nerd:

These kids suffered and died for our heat but at least they will be immortalized in the designs though-can't take that away from them.. RIP
STOP! Those children did not suffer and die for our “heat”, they suffered and died from various diseases and illnesses. They’re not being immortalized, they’re being exploited! When the DB collection began (and they’ve continued to preach this) it was about RAISING FUNDS FOR THE HOSPITAL! It wasn’t about limiting chances to cop, making it a resellers dream release or making the release overflow with hype. It was about raising FUNDS! When the DB collection dropped initially it was readily available and it would restock OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN and sell! The reason that most people buy these sneakers is because they fall in love with the story of these children and everything they went through. That’s why these sell like they do. When you play the games that Nike is playing, you immediately cheapen the collection and you make the entire display classless and disgusting. They’re clearly profiting off of these children’s struggles.

Last edited:
STOP! Those children did not suffer and die for our “heat”, they suffered and died from various diseases and illnesses. They’re not being immortalized, they’re being exploited! When the DB collection began (and they’ve continued to preach this) it was about RAISING FUNDS FOR THE HOSPITAL! It wasn’t about limiting chances to cop, making it a resellers dream release or making the release overflow with hype. It was about raising FUNDS! When the DB collection dropped initially it was readily available and it would restock OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN and sell! The reason that most people buy these sneakers is because they fall in love with the story of these children and everything they went through. That’s why these sell like they do. When you play the games that Nike is playing, you immediately cheapen the collection and you make the entire display classless and disgusting. They’re clearly profiting off of these children’s struggles.

How are they not immortalized by their designs? The kids who passed barely got any time on the earth so at least their DB designs allow them to leave a legacy on this earth that they would otherwise be unable to do simply because of how their lives were cut so short. Also, wouldn’t Nike be profitting from this collection more if they sold more pairs? I believe part of the reason the collection is limited is to gather the attention of customers to what they designs mean (and the sick kids behind it) and what the hospital is doing.

I agree that their voice stays alive through the shoe designs for the people who actually take the time out to learn their back story.

However, I also agree that Nike is cheapening this by making it a raffle only type release. If you wanna raise money for these causes you should make as many pairs as possible to benefit the sick children who need the financial support, rather than focus on appeasing the sneaker community by making them limited

How are they not immortalized by their designs? The kids who passed barely got any time on the earth so at least their DB designs allow them to leave a legacy on this earth that they would otherwise be unable to do simply because of how their lives were cut so short. Also, wouldn’t Nike be profitting from this collection more if they sold more pairs? I believe part of the reason the collection is limited is to gather the attention of customers to what they designs mean (and the sick kids behind it) and what the hospital is doing.
Again, they’re aren’t being immortalized they’re being exploited because of the way Nike is releasing the collection. I would easily say that most of the people that are copping these are copping strictly to resell and could care less about the message because of how Nike is handling the release. So how are the designs getting in the hands of those that want them the most?! Look at this thread after the release, most that truly wanted them are talking about how outrageous the resell is on them so they just have to move on! How does limiting a product that was initially made with the intent to RAISE FUNDS for a hospital in need, a smart decision? It isn’t. That’s why in the past, the DB collection was readily available and restocked so much that at one point you could phone order them from Niketown weeks after the initial release date! I know, because that how I got the DB 6s originally. But that was back when Nike wanted to make as much as it could for the hospital and NOW it’s not about that. A 100% of the profits from the collection go to the hospital, Nike doesn’t profit from it financially, BUT now they use the DB collection as a way to further their brand and build hype, which is disgusting. They basically insure that most will miss out on the DB in hopes that the next Jordan they release will be bought by people that don’t want to miss that release because they missed out on the DB. By doing that they profit financially AND hype wise as well. They’ve been doing that for years with various other parts of Nike but to use that tactic on a collection with this type of concept attached to it is despicable. If we used your logic, the Girl Scouts would only sale 50 boxes of cookies nationwide once a year to bring awareness to them needing funds. WHY DO YOU THINK THE GIRL SCOUTS sell cookies EVERYWHERE?! It’s because they want the most funds possible in return during cookie season. And still in yet, with those cookies being available you know what the GS are and what they do. It’s that simple.

Back
Top Bottom