Air Jordan VI Doernbecher.. February 23rd 2019

In for these. Still got the original joints but they are beat and unwearable... I’ll see if I can get the box and take pics

All the way in.. I've been chasing these since the OG release. I just gave up like a year or so ago after the price was just too high and probably not wearable.

Deff ready for these! Need 2 pair. Remember when they were going for like $300 but was after other kicks. then they sky rocketed. Jus gave up after that.

Any idea what they are going for $250? $300? Getting nervous because I can't have my phone at my desk and the draw for the 95's was yesterday. I certainly don't want to miss the draw.

I remember these sitting on Nike, seeing these for $96 using my friend's Swoosh account. Passing these up every time while copping other releases.... Right when I went to cop two pairs, they were sold out! smh Hopefully I can grab a pair this time around.

Going for it as well. Be great to get a pair. For those the have the OG they fit like regular 6’s ? Asking as the liner might effect sizing

Man... my plane doesn't touch down until 9:25 and I am pretty sure these will drop at 9 central time... :frown:

I have never won a Draw off the SNKRS app

I got shoes in shock drops but never the draw

I would love to get these But I’m sure I’ll have the same luck
same. i don't even get an L notification anymore. last 2 DB including the dunks just now gave me no notification for an L. I know I'm not the only onle whos not been getting the L notificatons either. Hard times when all you want is atleast an L notifiaction. Not like I don't spend money on the snkrs app either. Thanks Nike.

The draw is rigged. I have a buddy who buys a lot from Nike, and he nearly wins every draw.
I buy a lot too... never won, rarely hit on regular snkrs drops :lol: I meant I haven’t gotten access to a regular GR shoe on 2 years

That’s BS sir

Back
Top Bottom