Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

onlyhohcollected,
I would gladly give you my 2 pairs since that is your size only if you could find 2 pairs in mens size 10.5 for me lol..
Yeah, this is a tough situation for people that didnt get them in the their correct size.
Its all good though, no worries.

Glad to see all these restocks i guess they produce more than expected
pimp.gif

Pretty much have to agree with that statement, these ended up being an easy cop.

Multiple chances online and through phone orders.

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

ordered earlier but the people working were j ack as s , so iuno if i will defiantly get them lol =/ damn...
the easy way to know is if ur credit card gets charged for the shoes. otherwise, call back tomorrow and verify
smile.gif

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

e222578e87d14eabd4bad8d22943a372c064c99.pjpg

30b2522ec5d5eee4dd2a882e0c71387fa8ad944.pjpg

b992566edddd1e0ad72a5084ed411fb61c79a2f.pjpg

8b035f11e6f3d727ecedd21fa220b1858fa3aeb.pjpg

Sorry for the crappy I phone pic's just picked up

are you sure thats a camera?

looks like the quality of one of those "oatmeal cans" we used to take in photography class

I was going thru family issues, that's why I had trouble with this release
But when I went for my interview, there was a magical re-stock that I had 2 ride with

Da Rep, we def. Got things 2 discuss. I don't care if I gotta throw 7 pairs of DB charity 6s on eBay, I want both size 8s from you

Consider me at your service

Will, that's why you won't get my size 8. You won't be at my service.
tired.gif

I also heard that Mercer will release these tomorrow.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

ordered earlier but the people working were j ack as s , so iuno if i will defiantly get them lol =/ damn...
the easy way to know is if ur credit card gets charged for the shoes. otherwise, call back tomorrow and verify
smile.gif
ya I have been checking and I seen a hour later it wasnt charged so I called and real cocky the girl was on the phone I was going to spazzz on herbut figured I'd wait and see if I get the shoes.. when or IF i do i got her name and itss going toooo be funnnnnnnnnnyyy

I love you Unclesam, its better that you keep this shoe, its truly amazing in everyway. Thanks for the heads up on Mercer Tio.
What do u mean I don't be at your service? I share everything with you! LoL!!

That is a lot of stress Rep, and would be a major sacrifice on my behalf
I won't promise anything, but I will certainly look into what I can do

I shall now impliment the PM system FTW

My total wear time for these DB retro 6's between yesterday and 2day is close to 20 hours
Sad 2 say but this is truly the best thing JB has come up with quality-wise this year, at least Navy/Red is easy 2 match

This dumb b%%* from NTNY sent me two size 12s instead of two sz 10s. Soooooo pissed off right now

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

That is a lot of stress Rep, and would be a major sacrifice on my behalf
I won't promise anything, but I will certainly look into what I can do

I shall now impliment the PM system FTW

My total wear time for these DB retro 6's between yesterday and 2day is close to 20 hours
Sad 2 say but this is truly the best thing JB has come up with quality-wise this year, at least Navy/Red is easy 2 match

BEWARE -Had to file a paypal clam on this guy to try and get my $215 back I sent him for the Jordan DB's 4 days ago...

Originally Posted by KixxRus

This dumb b%%* from NTNY sent me two size 12s instead of two sz 10s. Soooooo pissed off right now
SMH I would've been tight, hopefully someone that needs that size can help you get your 10s. I UNDS my pair today, the blue in the fitted is alittle bit darker but idc

Back
Top Bottom