Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

^For people asking about where to cop, the only other places that got the previous two DB charity releases are Niketowns and NDC, so I doubt HOH will getthese.

anybody know how many pairs released for the other DB releases? i remember hearing something like 2000 pairs.

any online release info?

Vanilla+Ice.jpg

ice ice baby

I like the way the shoe looks. You can never knock JB for giving the chance to less fortunate kids make up their very own J.

^^^^You guys say that but had nothing 2 respond as 2 the coincidence of the kids name, "Jordan Dark" Yawn*
does anyone have a any concrete info?

at first i didnt like em, but after seeing them in the sneakgeekz video, im diggin them a lot

Redrum SB- with previous DB's releases, I was able to go through the line as many times as I wanted (At the NT in your neck of the woods). The buzz aroundthese is pretty mixed, which is a good thing for me...

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by sho3tym

you do not need to camp for these...
co-sign.....
I dunno, I mean the 1s that came out last year were goin for mad loot on eBay. Maybe it's just because they are not available at all in somestates.

Closest NikeTown to me is Denver all the way across Nebraska, so that's a no-go . . . . I like the DB 2s and I think this is the best DB release thus far,and it is a Retro VI, so IDK how long I'll have to wait for the price/hype to die down . . . . I'd pay like $200 maybe $225 shipped at the most

nerd.gif
but would love a plug-in for retail + shipping
nerd.gif

EDIT: I never had a problem camping, cuz I only do it for releases I REALLY want, and if there was a Niketown close enough to me I would camp or show up earlyor whatever to ensure I got these.... I've liked them since I first saw them they're my high school colors and a Retro VI

Back
Top Bottom