Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by ao17

vomita.gif

laugh.gif

iceeey sole. and i got the doernbecher 1's. wish i got the 2's but these will be a for sure cop!

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

Let's not forget the money is for proceeds. If your sick child made this sure I'm sure you wouldn't be as judgemental

i don't care if a dead person made these.....i'm not buying. if my child made these i would say he/she made a bad decision.lol not trying to be coldblooded, but it is what it is.

Originally Posted by jdcloco7

Not liking it but will cop because of charity.
Regardless if its for charity, Im not going to buy something I don't like.

laugh.gif
JB really has no more ideas, they will throw any colors no matter how ugly they are together on anything they can to try and sell something.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
JB really has no more ideas, they will throw any colors no matter how ugly they are together on anything they can to try and sell something.
indifferent.gif

Too bad Brand Jordan didnt design this colorway.... its a DOERNBECHER charity designed colorwayof the AJ 6

Damn this is messed up. Go ahead and mess with fusions, the 1's, etc., but don't ruin shoes like the 6. It hurts me a bit to see this done to a uniqueshoe like the 6, it disgusts me actually.

Keep it simple Brand Jordan, simple!

I find it funny when ppl critique the Doernbecher Nike/Jordan line.

A child does most of the colorblocking and material selection with the assistance of someone from JB/Nike.

The line is made to generate funds for the Doernbecher Hospital in Portland.

Now, I understand if you don't like the shoe. I understand critiquing Jordan Brand, but not with this stuff. They are doing a service to children who havesevere illnesses.

I like the shoe, I will buy the shoe but that doesn't mean you have to.

On a sidenote due not pair this shoe with the fusion line, totally seperate.

Back
Top Bottom