Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

got my 9.5 coming in today can't wait to see them in person, sucks for me it's a 9.5, i wear 10/10.5 if i cant find someone with a 10/10.5 for my 9.5than my bro gets a early Christmas gift!!!!

Originally Posted by tmjr4193

i want a pair
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

i got my pair... laugh at that rookie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by savan310

got my 9.5 coming in today can't wait to see them in person, sucks for me it's a 9.5, i wear 10/10.5 if i cant find someone with a 10/10.5 for my 9.5 than my bro gets a early Christmas gift!!!!
These run pretty big so you probably gonna be able to do a 9.5

YES SIR!!!! Just got my size 13 for retail!!!! *@%## the re-sellers!!
pimp.gif

I will have more information on more sizes soon, and my few friends that look out for me; i will do the same..

it seems there are actually a few dudes in here that have worn theirs and plan on wearing them...is the general consensus that they run bigger than usualvi's or about the same?
thinking about making a move to get a sz 9 (already got an 8.5). thanks from those that have tried them on.

Originally Posted by ATLienSmoke

pimp.gif

I will have more information on more sizes soon, and my few friends that look out for me; i will do the same..
thats great news man... a dont even remember seeing a 13 around. is that a rare size?

Originally Posted by bigj505

pimp.gif

thats great news man... a dont even remember seeing a 13 around. is that a rare size?
13 is VERY Rare!!! .
eyes.gif
.... Ask any other ppl that wear 13...

pimp.gif

13 is VERY Rare!!! .
eyes.gif
i would ask another size 13 wearer, but u guys are rare also. guess thats y i was asking u
tongue.gif

pimp.gif

13 is VERY Rare!!! .
eyes.gif
actually im a 13 and it stayed on ndc forever. shout to phenomkicks also for lookin out for da kid!
pimp.gif

Size 13s are relatively rare but the amount of people wearing them are relatively rare too so it works out.

I like these DB VIs. They work!

well seems like my friday night order got cancelled... because i just received the sz 12 i ordered when they drop on sat morning...... can't complainthough.....
they very nice!!!!

Originally Posted by antwaun817

pimp.gif

13 is VERY Rare!!! .
eyes.gif
actually im a 13 and it stayed on ndc forever. shout to phenomkicks also for lookin out for da kid!
pimp.gif

Im a 13 to..... sz 13 is not rare, there is a bunch of people here in NT that wear a 13

Hey antwaun817 did u guys end up copping the 8 pairs of SJ11 from that dude?????

do you think all these order cancellations were the ones they put up the other day on NDC or do you think there will be another re-strock online for all thesecancelled orders?

oh my bad..... i just finish talking to a rep basically they ship them separately... my sz 11.5 should be here later on......

but Sheddy honestly i don't think they will restock but u never know with nike .....

Whoever needs this shoe PM me right now!!!
My NikeStore just got a re-stock, all sizes available
ill hook anyone up, at cost, just hit me with a tip.
ill be at this store for another half an hour.
I am NikeTalk

For sure, I received 1 p.m thus far. I got paypal debit card ready.
The guy who PM'd me said $210 shipped, that's decent. Please tip, they have 30 pairs.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

For sure, I received 1 p.m thus far. I got paypal debit card ready.
The guy who PM'd me said $210 shipped, that's decent. Please tip, they have 30 pairs.
So where are you so others could head over there?

NTLA got a second shipment last night and they announced it this morning.. They r taking Phone orders aswell... HURRY HURRY HURRY!!!

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

NTLA got a second shipment last night and they announced it this morning.. They r taking Phone orders aswell... HURRY HURRY HURRY!!!
Thanks for the info man!

Back
Top Bottom