Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

I guess working 7am to 6PM.....(can't complain with OT though) caused me to missed out on my size 12....well I guess I will stay tuned

Congrats fellas..........

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

I'm glad you got your pair and all, but why in the heck do you always type like this capitalizing the first letter of each word? It makes no sense!

Simple Answer...... CUZ I FEEL LIKE IT........
wink.gif

Guess It's A Good Thing I Don't Type This Way To Please You Or Anyone Else For That Matter
laugh.gif
So you spend all of that time to capitalize the first letter of each word because you feel like it, which means you have no reason, yea that makes sense buddy. Keep wasting your time capitalizing there.
roll.gif

And You Keep Wasting Yours, Worried About How I Choose To Type
grin.gif

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

Can people please tell me what their total shipped was from NTLV and NTLA

I am hearing 177 shipped and 185 shipped....

Isn't it 165 + 7.75% + 12.50 for shipping = $190.29

I just want to make sure that I wasn't overcharged....

Thanks...
smile.gif
i ordered mine today from NTLA with ground shipping
and was told the final price will be $177.50
and thats LA to BALTIMORE...................................................PEACE
i hope i get that same price... i thought dude told me 180 something and mine are from LA to bmore also
smile.gif

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

I guess working 7am to 6PM.....(can't complain with OT though) caused me to missed out on my size 12....well I guess I will stay tuned

I'll be on the lookout for you bro, mine get here 2morrow I cant wait

Niketown Las Vegas must've had a boat load. I told atleast 10 friends of mine about it and they all got two pairs respectively. I'm glad Nike decidedto release more of these.

My Charity Collection

qpqidd.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jclay

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

I'll be on the lookout for you bro, mine get here 2morrow I cant wait

Good lookin

ordered another pair from NTLV about an hour ago. the last 7.5, good looks once again to all. thanks niketalk

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

got my pair on the 2nd drop in like november 5th or 6th if im not mistaken and im happy with them.but i see why i dont go on NT anymore to many men and boys acting like crybabies and then transforming into the saltiest haters if they missed out but someone got over 1 pair.geeez just means you need to put in more work and stop looking for handouts...
QFT

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Now I'm in the hunt for the DB 1's
those are the best kicks out of the DB series

QFT. the 1s just had more detail while those other two are just plain out wack

damn cant i get some love. im the one who leaked the info about ntny having a fsr today. just check pg 121. no im cool. im glad everyone got theirs. bestjordan shoe of 2009 imo. maybee only the true blue 3 are better. these are way better than the 09 space jams and i say that because i have them both. not a fanof any of the other db shoes. you know you can right all the doernbecher 6 off on your tax return because its just like donating to charity. shoot, thats like700 dollars in my case.

Originally Posted by JORDAN 23 lives

Originally Posted by riddla713

damn cant i get some love. im the one who leaked the info about ntny having a fsr today. just check pg 121. no im cool. im glad everyone got theirs.
grin.gif

Want_A_Cookie.jpg

yeah i do. a chocalate chip with m&m's and a glass of milk.

Originally Posted by JORDAN 23 lives

damn cant i get some love. im the one who leaked the info about ntny having a fsr today. just check pg 121. no im cool. im glad everyone got theirs.
grin.gif

Want_A_Cookie.jpg

yeah i do. a chocalate chip with m&m's and a glass of milk.
Sorry, man. Keebler dropped all the chocolate chips early, so we're out.
frown.gif

so the owner of the ebay auction i won yesterday(sz 7.5 for 210 shipped) sends me this message:

i noticed that you payed me alright but as i looked at the description i noticed the my girlfriend set them up wrong.
i don't have a 7.5 that was for sell, that one was goin to my cousin.
i would gladly refund your money .

ehhh, maybe he's telling the truth, or maybe it wasnt enough of a return on his investment. oh well, imma just keep it movin

^^ seems pretty shady but m guessing u could prolly get them round da same price so no biggy.....

here are sme pics of my pick up

and my small aj 6 collection .... more to be add 4 sure in 2010

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

hmmmm...already got two pairs of size 13. People saying these fit big so I might have to order a 12-12.5

i think why these fit "big" is b/c of the silky material on the inside. makes the shoe alot more slippery in a sense, very good addition imo, keepsyour feet nice and cool.

I don't know. I just tried on the 10.5, and it seems just like all the other 10.5 AJs I had (big toe 1/2" away from end of toe box). Glad I got all11s from NTLV today.

BTW, man it felt good to try on an AJ 6 again. It was the first pair of Jordans I ever bought way back in '91 (black/infared), and I haven't had a pairSINCE! I was so caught up with trying to get these that it didn't even occur to me that I now own 6s again. Didn't hit till I decided to try them on,and then BAM, man what a nostalgic rush. I felt like I was 16 again, trying them on for the first time. What an incredible high/feeling. This is what it'sall about to me. I don't care about what they're worth, or who thinks it's silly to get this excited over shoes. To me, it reminds me of adifferent time, when simple things like this brought me great joy, instead of the complications adulthood brings.

I knew they would have a super high amount of these to push. Thats why they dropped them early, and them a few times after that... and now a restock .

With all that said. Im still on the short end and missed out on all these drops. SUCKS not being home when the time is right.

Does anyone know if any NT's still had a size 12 left or did all spots that got a restock sell out ???

finaaaaaaaaaaally got my "blue suuuuuuede shoes"!!!!!!! lol these are very, very aesthetically pleasing!! beautiful shoe, but i agree with man ppl,something about the ice makes u not want to ds' them haha.

like i posted earlier, i think ima wax these witha little bit of that seaglow on these when the weather is right. i believe itll greatly prolong the icinessand may even make them more icy, give em that blue tint !!

Back
Top Bottom