Air Jordan VI "Oreo" Appreciation

i was lucky enough to get a pair for $35.00 USD from the Nike Facotry here in Australia, must some kind of record for lowest price paid for these !!! 
roll.gif

ive always like the VI's in most CW's , and these were a nice twist on a classic, couldnt be happier with them, they look good with both shorts and jeans.

^ yeah a week later i dropped into the auburn store and asked them to check the back, nada. for that price i woulda copped for sure.

^ yeah a week later i dropped into the auburn store and asked them to check the back, nada. for that price i woulda copped for sure.

Originally Posted by eltouha

they are sly pricks there.... a couple of the guys there are alright and they'll hook you up.

i just called them today bro, as i know they get new stock every Thursday, they got a pair of Oreo's in a size 9.5 and Lakers VI's in a 10.

i am assuming they will be $110.00 best to call before you go.

Originally Posted by eltouha

they are sly pricks there.... a couple of the guys there are alright and they'll hook you up.

i just called them today bro, as i know they get new stock every Thursday, they got a pair of Oreo's in a size 9.5 and Lakers VI's in a 10.

i am assuming they will be $110.00 best to call before you go.

I love the oreo's don't know why theres so many haters out there. Give it a couple of years and everyone will be saying "when are they going to retro the oreo 6's"

I love the oreo's don't know why theres so many haters out there. Give it a couple of years and everyone will be saying "when are they going to retro the oreo 6's"

Scooped up a pair of these last year for under retail and was pleased at first. But for some reason they don't have the same "wow" factor they did when I first bought them.
...Who am I kidding I rocked these today and they are still dope 
pimp.gif

Scooped up a pair of these last year for under retail and was pleased at first. But for some reason they don't have the same "wow" factor they did when I first bought them.
...Who am I kidding I rocked these today and they are still dope 
pimp.gif

Got mine for $60 when they were on sale during EA. Great shoe that can be worn with almost anything
pimp.gif

Got mine for $60 when they were on sale during EA. Great shoe that can be worn with almost anything
pimp.gif

I like 'em because having these are the closest I'll get to owning a pair of carmines. That  17/6 CDP has a price tag that's a little too steep for me!
laugh.gif

I like 'em because having these are the closest I'll get to owning a pair of carmines. That  17/6 CDP has a price tag that's a little too steep for me!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom