Air Jordan VI "Oreo" Appreciation

I regret copping these honestly.I bought these along with anniversary IV's,I regret those too btw.and now that these are in outlets everywhere,you'd be lucky to sell these at $70

I regret copping these honestly.I bought these along with anniversary IV's,I regret those too btw.and now that these are in outlets everywhere,you'd be lucky to sell these at $70

copped my pair last year at the outlet for 65 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

There a good colorway but nothing really to "Appreciate"

Maybe over time i'll feel different about these shoes
Exactly... I don't think they deserve there own thread as of yet.
wink.gif

QFT

VI is my fave but was never really feelin these or the Lakers and Pistons CW's either

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

There a good colorway but nothing really to "Appreciate"

Maybe over time i'll feel different about these shoes
Exactly... I don't think they deserve there own thread as of yet.
wink.gif

QFT

VI is my fave but was never really feelin these or the Lakers and Pistons CW's either

Originally Posted by DRO3000

QFT

This. Three of the worst VI colorways. Released in a matter of what, 1 year?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

QFT

This. Three of the worst VI colorways. Released in a matter of what, 1 year?
laugh.gif

copped at 50% off so dont really regret buying them, just havent got to wearing them, only reason i miss high school actually got to wear my shoes

copped at 50% off so dont really regret buying them, just havent got to wearing them, only reason i miss high school actually got to wear my shoes

I like em. Reminded me of carmines. And they stand out more than the motorsports to me.

I like em. Reminded me of carmines. And they stand out more than the motorsports to me.

Back
Top Bottom