Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

the shades are not different.....they will look different tho because one is on top of black and the other is on top of white

the eyes deceive

Originally Posted by wesdenzel

the shades are not different.....they will look different tho because one is on top of black and the other is on top of white

the eyes deceive

I agree, but they dont even LOOK different to  me

whoever complains about da leather on these doesn't  know what good leather feels like....good soft leather IS SUPPOSE TO BE supple and buttery...

i was flat out impressed when i saw these in person, i haven't seen leather like this on air jordans in A LONNNNG TIME....

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by maulrat

I have to agree with Darkwing and Marley.

Seriously is this any worse than any of JBs other GR releases?
QFT. It really says something when you have to sift through 4 pairs to find a decent pair. Hence the reason why I did not cop. No point to pay so much for such bad quality.

And then dudes in here get upset if you comment on it...lol

You're just supposed to shut up and accept it.

Seriously if you can look at this pic which was taken from a normal viewing range and say there is something wrong with this shoe then you just have zero appreciation for the shoe itself and you need to leave this thread.  I love these things.  Before you try to say I am a young head and all that crap I'll tell ya I am 33 years old and been collecting and wearing Jordans since 89.  I have seen them all and worn most of them through the years. 

Just enjoy the kicks people and quit trying to pick everything apart.  I am gonna lace mine up and throw in the old VHS tape of the Bulls vs. Lakers Finals series while I eat a bowl of Wheaties, drink a Gatorade and listen to Michael Jackson's "JAM".

Originally Posted by cottoisking1

"Have a seat" Ok tj! LMAO at nonsense comments like that. What didnt you like about what I said. Are you one of the people complaining about the quality of a shoe you looked at in the store and then paid for? Tell em why you mad teej!

6huq0w.gif

So now we should just take pics or just look at kicks in a display, they aren't meant to be worn...lol

Like Ninjahood said, the leather on these is so soft.  It's top notch. It's better than the leather on the Infrareds leather.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

So now we should just take pics or just look at kicks in a display, they aren't meant to be worn...lol
I sure hope not cuz I am wearin the hell outta mine.  I wear all my stuff.  Thats why I buy 2 pairs of my favorites.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

whoever complains about da leather on these doesn't  know what good leather feels like....good soft leather IS SUPPOSE TO BE supple and buttery...

i was flat out impressed when i saw these in person, i haven't seen leather like this on air jordans in A LONNNNG TIME....
Truth.

I'm not a Jordan head from back in the day. But I don't have to be to know that compared to the other recent retros the leather on these is very nice.

The paint is a different story. Though the 4 pair Ive seen in person haven't been that bad at all. Most of the pics here seem nit picky.

Originally Posted by maulrat

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Truth.

I'm not a Jordan head from back in the day. But I don't have to be to know that compared to the other recent retros the leather on these is very nice.

The paint is a different story. Though the 4 pair Ive seen in person haven't been that bad at all. Most of the pics here seem nit picky.

Ive been sayin the same thing the leather is premium like the Motorsport 6, those that keep saying that the infared leather is better clearly dont know real leather from fake leather.

I just got my pair and I think the leather is just fine. The paint is a little bad but nothing that will noticeable when they are on your feet. I don't see why everyone is complaining so much. That being said I had to look through 2 pairs to find the one I bought. The bottom sole was slanted weird near the toe on the first pair I picked up.

I looked at a pair at one of the local Foot Lockers here in my area and I saw that the leather didn't match on both shoes. I showed the sales girl how the leather was wrinkled on the inner part, near the sole, on one shoe and how it was smooth on the other. I was willing to buy if they were cool but seeing that one pair was messed up made me decide to see if I can get the pack first. If I can't then I will settle for these.

^ nice idea for a pic, wish you used a better camera though to show different shades better

This is after a few hours of wear tonight when I got home.  The leather on these is really nice.  It doesnt crease because its so soft.  I am so glad its not the stiff leather like the use on V's that creases after 3 steps.

Thanks man. They are definitely worth a second look. I paid above retail for one pair and retail for the other and I dont regret it.

Originally Posted by marley

Seriously if you can look at this pic which was taken from a normal viewing range and say there is something wrong with this shoe then you just have zero appreciation for the shoe itself and you need to leave this thread.  I love these things.  Before you try to say I am a young head and all that crap I'll tell ya I am 33 years old and been collecting and wearing Jordans since 89.  I have seen them all and worn most of them through the years. 

Just enjoy the kicks people and quit trying to pick everything apart.  I am gonna lace mine up and throw in the old VHS tape of the Bulls vs. Lakers Finals series while I eat a bowl of Wheaties, drink a Gatorade and listen to Michael Jackson's "JAM".

hell yea......"Go With It Go With It Jam"

All you guys complaining about how sloppy JB painted the varsity red on these VI's, are some of you rookies? Even the OG '91 VI's didnt' have perfectly painted infrared on the side of the shoes.

Some of you just like to look for something to complain about. SMH
smh.gif

For people asking about the sizing, my experience with the recent VIs is that they run .5 size big. I usually wear a 9.5 but i have been buying/wearing a size 9 for the VIs.

Back
Top Bottom