Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

lol, the same agruments over and over. The new jacks want shoes that don't crease, the old heads prefer the soft leather that does.

We both can't stop complaining about the quality, but at the end of the day, JB still wins cuz we all still buyin their crap anyways.

Originally Posted by Dghost

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

they were a hit in the 13-15 yr old demographic.

"Glass" haha... did you call that? 
laugh.gif

sure did. Nothing else was falling so I had to go Timmy on'em and to:

William Rivera 3 wrote:
Whatever type of Almighty ignorance that responds to me, my point is this. NIKETALK is personally responsible for JBs success in the past decade. I have great faith that NikeTalk will one day be responsible for the return of quality retros. Until then ill continue to lead by example.
you can't be serious. I'll be surprised if NT makes up even 5% of  nikes profit margin. Not everyone who buys JB is on NT or even into sneakers like that. They buy whats available. And if we don't buy them they no Joe Public will not matter what.

William Rivera 3 wrote:
Whatever type of Almighty ignorance that responds to me, my point is this. NIKETALK is personally responsible for JBs success in the past decade. I have great faith that NikeTalk will one day be responsible for the return of quality retros. Until then ill continue to lead by example.
you can't be serious. I'll be surprised if NT makes up even 5% of  nikes profit margin. Not everyone who buys JB is on NT or even into sneakers like that. They buy whats available. And if we don't buy them they no Joe Public will not matter what.

This guy and NikeKidBlunder are the same person I swear. They spew the same ol BS all the time.

599159ee86c5a187eb3cc7ac361b2e858d8354c.jpg

Great example buddy...

I do agree NT is 5% of total sales, but you guys fail to give NT the credit it deserves by being trend setters, and the remaining 95% being followers.

I must be on point being that so much effort is spent on me. I am niketalk, and have been for more than nine years.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I do agree NT is 5% of total sales, but you guys fail to give NT the credit it deserves by being trend setters, and the remaining 95% being followers.

I must be on point being that so much effort is spent on me. I am niketalk, and have been for more than nine years.

another 5 and you'll be in your prime.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

William Rivera 3 wrote:

This guy and NikeKidBlunder are the same person I swear. They spew the same ol BS all the time.

Great example buddy...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  *dead*

There once was a time when I was brand loyal. I now look for specifications when I consider making a purchase. You all enjoy robocop parts 1,2 & 3.

There once was a time when I was brand loyal. I now look for specifications when I consider making a purchase. You all enjoy robocop parts 1,2 & 3.

in my opinion, they're junk. they started creasing s soon as i put them on in the store. the leather is way too thin and what's up with them being so shiney? absolute crap!

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

OH ^^ i forgot to put this in there...

Did anyone else notice the difference in the shade of red in the black and white 6's? It's a totally different shade...I don't know how they could call BOTH varsity red.
I think it's because of the base color...when on top of a black base, that red on the black Vreds appears like that..same goes I think, on the white base if top with red..a really bloody red appears...IMHO.

dont understand how people are complaining about creases, we all know that 6's crease some what faster than other shoes, not only that with such a soft, high quality leather, you should know there gonna crease. Just wear your shoes and keep it moving.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

William Rivera 3 wrote:

Great example buddy...

*dead*

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

This is probably the realest thing you ever said.

I wore mines today with wearable shoe trees in them and didn't crease much. I wear mines loose, i dont choke the shoes like some people do and put wooden shoe trees when im not wearing them.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

I wore mines today with wearable shoe trees in them and didn't crease much. I wear mines loose, i dont choke the shoes like some people do and put wooden shoe trees when im not wearing them.
I used to do that, but that is the reason for some of the creasing. I put wearale shoe tree in my J's too. I UNDS'd my Carmines a week ago to the mall for a few hours and no creasing at all...of course I didn't wear them loose like I used to wear my shoes.

Wearable shoe trees are exactly what they say they are lol. Na, but basically they are like Forcefields in which you would find in your local Finishline EXCEPT wearable shoe trees actually work....extremely well.

You can buy them here: http://www.wearableshoetrees.com/protector.html

They usually have a deal going on where if you buy two pairs then it comes to like $25.13 or something with shipping included, but one pair is like $20 n some change with shipping included.

Back
Top Bottom