Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

I wasn't complaing...I was just stating what I saw in the picture...All I said was I didn't expect anything else. I saw the pics that others posted...and I knew what to expect...

Marley, I thought I treaded lightly...those shoes look brand new...MINE on the other hand...NOT SO MUCH lol...

Again, I'm not complaining...I fully accept the way that these shoes are...I like them...and I'll wear them...But heres what mine looked like after a couple hours of LIGHT wear.

Just to prove they were worn lightly:

These shoes are really nice, but I just wish they held up better...

Yes, the leather is really good, but maybe after so many years of using Crappy leather, JB has to re-learn how to make quality shoes again...

But the varsity 6's are a good step in that direction.

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

OH....AND I had shoe shields on too...to try and help prevent that creasing...no such luck hahaha :-O

I was afraid of my MS VI's creasing and I decided to not put force fields in them and it was the best decision, i dont have any creases at all after 3 wears... Ive noticed that sometimes force fields dont work exactly as planned, I got the silver anni 4's and only wear the force field in the right shoe because wearing it in the left was making it crease FASTER!

Yeah i didnt use forcefields in mine last night and I had no creasing after about 3 hours of casual wear.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by maulrat

I have to agree with Darkwing and Marley.

Seriously is this any worse than any of JBs other GR releases?
QFT. It really says something when you have to sift through 4 pairs to find a decent pair. Hence the reason why I did not cop. No point to pay so much for such bad quality.
THIS

I see both sides to the argument about how no one can notice those small imperfections when the shoes are on your feet.  But your still paying $150, that should stand for something. 

Originally Posted by marley

Yeah i didnt use forcefields in mine last night and I had no creasing after about 3 hours of casual wear.
Yeah usually i don't wear them either, But I decided to put them in after the shoes started to look like the picture i posted above....and the creasing stopped....thats what the shoes looked like after a couple of hours WITHOUT the shoe shields...They creased like that after about 12 steps i took in the damn things...

and like this guy said above...even if no one is gonna notice the small imperfections...the fact still stands that imperfections are imperfections...and If I'm gonna be paying what I am for these shoes, then JB should pay more attention to their detail and quality control. There have been JB shoes that are just outstanding in quality, and there have been crappy quality ones...

It's not a matter of if I like the shoes or not, I LIKE all the shoes I cop...Some are really good quality, and some are really bad...But I shouldn't have to put up with crappy quality on the shoes that I really want.

It's a matter of the lack of consistency of quality with the Jordan Brand That I'm pissed off about. People are all like...If you don't like the shoes then don't cop...I REALLY like the varsity Red 6's and I shouldn't have to worry about the small imperfections if I'm paying $150 and above for shoes like this...If I like the shoe and the style...the quality should be consistent with EVERY shoe they put out...They shouldn't send crappy quality shoes to any of their accounts..weither it be FNL, FL, etc. or any of their online accounts...they should ALL have a consistent level of quality. I'm the customer, and the customer is always right.

If you had someone come and put a new driveway on your property, but the next day the asphalt had bumps and wasn't level...would you let that small little imperfection slide after paying all that money to have a new driveway put in? would you let it slide, if your neighbor who paid the same company to do the SAME job, and his driveway ended up being perfect with no imperfections...would you let that slide? That's not consistent quality.

Consistent quality is all I'm asking for JB. I'll live with these varsity red 6's, but If this is the consistency of the quality that JB is going be putting out, then I don't know how much longer I'll be a loyal purchaser.

Noticed most of you keep your lacings TIGHT.

I wear mines loose as hell... let the huarache sockliner do the rest.

A fella got wide feet so i guess it's okay for me.

But the less snug the shoe, the less prevalent the creasage becomes.

Try letting your kicks breathe and you may see a difference.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

sneakers creasing you say? who would've thought?

Not after taking a couple of steps...and already creased when I opened the box.
And do those pictures above look like a pair of shoes that I JUST took out of the box to wear for a couple of hours?...i dont think so. All I'm saying is that i REALLY like the varsity red 6's, and I wanted to cop since the day I heard they were getting released, and was really excited about getting them, then I get something like this...
eyes.gif

Yeah i got em from pickyourshoes.com...every pair i've ordered from there have been nice..good quality no defects...but these are not what i expected...oh well..I'll just have to live with it. Making me second guess ordering from there again.

Yeah i got em from pickyourshoes.com...every pair i've ordered from there have been nice..good quality no defects...but these are not what i expected...oh well..I'll just have to live with it. Making me second guess ordering from there again.

did you get these early? aren't early released kicks kind of defective? At the end of the day sneakers will crease. Yea you paid $150, but $150 isn't what it used to be. I learned a while ago that the more I worry about messing my sneakers up, the more I mess them up.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Are you fat because they shouldn't crease like that??
roll.gif
roll.gif

But on the real, I don't that has anything to do with it. A lot of my recent pickups have been creasing real quick. When I saw these in person, that was the first thing I thought about. They guna crease like a mofo.

Oh and I love how people were hyping these to be sold out like a limited QS. Still sitting pretty on store shelves and websites. Thanks Hypebeasts...

Its not the point of people always making bad comments about JB craftsmanship with there shoes of today,i havent worn any of my retros from 2008-2010,including these yet,but if your use to good quility then JB will piss you off especially if its a retro youve been waiting on for years,honestly theres a big difference in the quility from the 2000-2007 retros compared to the 2008-2010,i didnt think it could get worser than the 06-07 retros,but it has gotten worser with there quility,i dont come up in here just to complain like some,but how can you as a jordan fan of his shoes from past to present be so acceptable to what there doing to us right now,i bought 2 different retros in 2009,and two more jordan retros in 2010 one of the pair being these,ive been buying more nikes and nike retros as of lately cause JB has gotten so lazy with the quility because of people just accepting anything from JB cause they love the shoe so much to even care about quility or how long will they last,i had og 3-8 and i remember playing in grass,dirt and walking home from school in each pair daily for months and they would look fresh after cleaning them sometimes,fast foward to today,if i wear a retro jordan from 2008-to now for a couple of months every day the shoe will look beat like a og pair that i wore for a whole year everyday,im not complaining to you all,its just something thats a reality of JB,this is my last retro from them for a very long time,im scared to death to see what kind of quility the CG 11,and white/cement 3 that are dropping close to next year,it seems like alot of people up in here dont really care about the quility that JB is giving us right now,maybe its cause jordans are the only shoes yall are wearing so yall are use to crappy quility like its good cause you dont wanna buy anything else,i dont know why people are so accepting of a shoe falling apart after 1-3 months of casual wear,but all i know is that after buying a few nike retros from 07-to now that JB hasnt gotten alot of my money lately,as bad as i want the CG 11 and 3,s coming out soon i know the quility will not be up to par,especially the 3,s cause we all know that midsole will be cracking after a month or two of wear,while people on here will defend the quility issue cause theyve only worn the shoe for 3 dfferent times for 20 minutes a piece and not daily for a couple of months,JB is all hype,when i buy a retro from them right now i know the quility aint about nothing,its gotten to the point that inside my mind i know im paying $150-$200 for a shoe that will hold up just for a coupe of wears,sad but it is true,we use to buy jordans for the quility and the looks and thats why we were paying those high prices,but today were paying those same high prices just for the looks of the shoes not the quility,and so many people are hypnotized from the past of what jordans use to be that theyll accept anything from them.its very funny to see people defend this horrible quility JB is giving us.

Whatever type of Almighty ignorance that responds to me, my point is this. NIKETALK is personally responsible for JBs success in the past decade. I have great faith that NikeTalk will one day be responsible for the return of quality retros. Until then ill continue to lead by example.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

Its not the point of people always making bad comments about JB craftsmanship with there shoes of today,i havent worn any of my retros from 2008-2010,including these yet,but if your use to good quility then JB will piss you off especially if its a retro youve been waiting on for years,honestly theres a big difference in the quility from the 2000-2007 retros compared to the 2008-2010,i didnt think it could get worser than the 06-07 retros,but it has gotten worser with there quility,i dont come up in here just to complain like some,but how can you as a jordan fan of his shoes from past to present be so acceptable to what there doing to us right now,i bought 2 different retros in 2009,and two more jordan retros in 2010 one of the pair being these,ive been buying more nikes and nike retros as of lately cause JB has gotten so lazy with the quility because of people just accepting anything from JB cause they love the shoe so much to even care about quility or how long will they last,i had og 3-8 and i remember playing in grass,dirt and walking home from school in each pair daily for months and they would look fresh after cleaning them sometimes,fast foward to today,if i wear a retro jordan from 2008-to now for a couple of months every day the shoe will look beat like a og pair that i wore for a whole year everyday,im not complaining to you all,its just something thats a reality of JB,this is my last retro from them for a very long time,im scared to death to see what kind of quility the CG 11,and white/cement 3 that are dropping close to next year,it seems like alot of people up in here dont really care about the quility that JB is giving us right now,maybe its cause jordans are the only shoes yall are wearing so yall are use to crappy quility like its good cause you dont wanna buy anything else,i dont know why people are so accepting of a shoe falling apart after 1-3 months of casual wear,but all i know is that after buying a few nike retros from 07-to now that JB hasnt gotten alot of my money lately,as bad as i want the CG 11 and 3,s coming out soon i know the quility will not be up to par,especially the 3,s cause we all know that midsole will be cracking after a month or two of wear,while people on here will defend the quility issue cause theyve only worn the shoe for 3 dfferent times for 20 minutes a piece and not daily for a couple of months,JB is all hype,when i buy a retro from them right now i know the quility aint about nothing,its gotten to the point that inside my mind i know im paying $150-$200 for a shoe that will hold up just for a coupe of wears,sad but it is true,we use to buy jordans for the quility and the looks and thats why we were paying those high prices,but today were paying those same high prices just for the looks of the shoes not the quility,and so many people are hypnotized from the past of what jordans use to be that theyll accept anything from them.its very funny to see people defend this horrible quility JB is giving us.

You know what commas, periods and paragraphs are?

You might have made some good points or made sense, but all is lost with that run on sentence being hard on the eyes.

Back
Top Bottom