Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

black laces in the white/red VIs
pimp.gif

i NEVER leave OG laces in my shoes. for suckaz
happy.gif

copped mine yesterday for $109... they finally went on sale at my finishline and i grabbed the very last pair in my size.

i'm loving this shoe btw--pretty good quality

Originally Posted by bob4rmmarketing

The Black/Infrared 6 is better than the Varsity Red pair obviously, but these White/VRed > White/Infrared

this is a joke if i ever heard one, the white infra is far supieior to the junk white varsity. way to justify buying the varsitys

think im goin to finally grab a pair of these this weekend now

with fnl having them for $119 plus the $20 discount comes out to a lil over $100 with tax, fair price for these imo

the best I can tell. the infra pack was identical to the varsity reds in both colorways other than the different shade of red. having both I dont see the huge difference everyone is talking about....

Originally Posted by flappy188

The Black/Infrared 6 is better than the Varsity Red pair obviously, but these White/VRed > White/Infrared
this is a joke if i ever heard one, the white infra is far supieior to the junk white varsity. way to justify buying the varsitys

QFT, I love how people try to justify themselves...

Originally Posted by JZero23

Originally Posted by flappy188

QFT, I love how people try to justify themselves...

the varsity red is easier to match up than the Infrared...for the non-hypebeast that is

let it be man. I have both, wasnt gonna get the infras, but my boy needed asap so I got the infra pack from him for 250. The same material is used on both the varsity red and the infrared, on both the black and white models. these cats are just trying to be elitist on those of you that missed out on the infra pack.

where can i find that 20% off code for finishline? and sir above your wrong the leather on the white infrareds is better than the varsity reds

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

where can i find that 20% off code for finishline? and sir above your wrong the leather on the white infrareds is better than the varsity reds

SUMMERJULY is the code.  And co-sign about Infra leather being better quality.

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

let it be man. I have both, wasnt gonna get the infras, but my boy needed asap so I got the infra pack from him for 250. The same material is used on both the varsity red and the infrared, on both the black and white models. these cats are just trying to be elitist on those of you that missed out on the infra pack.

I have both as well. Yeah the blacks have the same material with only a color difference but the whites each have a different leather. Im sure anyone who owns both can confirm that. Even the multiple videos that have been posted dudes are saying the leathers are different.

Originally Posted by 617collector

patiently waiting for these to go on sale

they are on FNL already, stack some coupons and try to get them shipped to a store to save on shipping.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

they are on FNL already, stack some coupons and try to get them shipped to a store to save on shipping.

How do you get them to ship to store on FNL ? I don't see that option

Back
Top Bottom