Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

let it be man. I have both, wasnt gonna get the infras, but my boy needed asap so I got the infra pack from him for 250. The same material is used on both the varsity red and the infrared, on both the black and white models. these cats are just trying to be elitist on those of you that missed out on the infra pack.

Not sure how you can have the infrareds and say the leather is the same, it clearly isn't

let it be man. I have both, wasnt gonna get the infras, but my boy needed asap so I got the infra pack from him for 250. The same material is used on both the varsity red and the infrared, on both the black and white models. these cats are just trying to be elitist on those of you that missed out on the infra pack.

I'm calling duck tales. Show tagged pictures of both of your Infrared's and Varsities side by side. I don't wanna hear that I took my shoes back, I sold them to my friend or any of those crappy excuses. Put up or shut up! Show the pic's.
pimp.gif

IMO varsity reds are just as good as infareds. only reason why people are hatin on varsitys reds is becasue they aint og colors smh.

IMO varsity reds are just as good as infareds. only reason why people are hatin on varsitys reds is becasue they aint og color smh.

Originally Posted by sincere

I'm calling duck tales. Show tagged pictures of both of your Infrared's and Varsities side by side. I don't wanna hear that I took my shoes back, I sold them to my friend or any of those crappy excuses. Put up or shut up! Show the pic's.
pimp.gif

is it really that serious? 
indifferent.gif

I gotta get my hands on a pair of infs to see this leather...I still would never buy the pack just bs of the durabuck on the blacks...

Seems Finishline do not accept any coupon code on this VIs after discount, is that true?

my 15% off and $20 off code also not working...

^^^coupon should work...did for me...

my pair just came in today...was pretty excited since $108 shipped is not a bad deal at all...until i open the box...and of course i get the pair that everyone and their mama tried on PLUS the left shoe is missing the lacelock...

got my pair for $100.30 look wayyyyyyyyyy better than the infareds.... side by side the v-red is perfect the infa is thumbs down for me

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Yuku ftl

^^^
care to share how u got that price?
smokin.gif

$30 off $100 or more purchase coupon from Footlocker. They sent out an email a few weeks back to VIP members. The sign in the store said to ask an associate for details, so it might be possible to get it in stores too. I'm pleased with my pair. Paint is nice, and icy soles.
pimp.gif

Yuku ftl

^^^
smokin.gif

$30 off $100 or more purchase coupon from Footlocker. They sent out an email a few weeks back to VIP members. The sign in the store said to ask an associate for details, so it might be possible to get it in stores too. I'm pleased with my pair. Paint is nice, and icy soles.
pimp.gif
prolly employee discount...

Originally Posted by torres

Yuku ftl

^^^
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
not, anyone could just go onto footlocker.com and click on the vip image in the bottom of the page and  sign up and then your gonna get a vip number and the $30 off coupon codes will be there for you to print off, it expires september 12th.

Yuku ftl

^^^
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
yuku ftl

Yuku ftl

^^^
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
yuku ftl
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sincere

pimp.gif
roll.gif
this guy. he is mad bc he got the infrared and doesnt want to hear that the varsity reds are the same minus the color hahaha

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Yuku ftl

^^^
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
not, anyone could just go onto footlocker.com and click on the vip image in the bottom of the page and  sign up and then your gonna get a vip number and the $30 off coupon codes will be there for you to print off, it expires september 12th.
dude, i know anybody can use that $30 off, but I'm talking about the way he get it down to $80...footlocker and all those associated stores (champs, footaction, etc) all have that @$150...no way to bring it down to $80 unless he used employee discount or something...

Back
Top Bottom