Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

never got around to copping black/varsitys so i'm seriously contemplating just copping the I pack & just calling it a day. i think $10 extra for the real OG c/w of both shoes is a good look. possibly better quality also?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

i saw these today in person the look really bad. There was so much paint on them they were horrible. The red was clearly a paint brush and you can tell that they had to be re-done because of the red bleeding.

I suggest everyone check out their pair when they buy them. The paint job varies by shoe. Another pair you look at might be good. I've noticed that with the painted midsoles lately, like with the powder blues. Nike needs to start giving these sweat shop workers more breaks or something, because they seemed more concerned with speed than quality.

You didn't cop because the air bubble is red

WOW

Never said I didn't "COP" because the air pocket was red bruh LOL.
Just said the red was a bit of a turn off to me. And I guess you skipped the part in my post
where I said I have not seen these in person.. SMH
... No need to put words in other
peoples mouths.
wink.gif
All is forgivin tho.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by tRiCK32

grin.gif
jpena0306 wrote:

Originally Posted by j o 19

IS IT ME OR IS THE LEATHER ON THESE ALL SHINEY AND WEIRD.....

i was thinking the same thing..

I would say its more like rubber...some of the weirdest +## I have ever felt...and the thing on the tongue that the laces go under looks tinted blue to me....

Way to go MJ...
roll.gif

Guys, the shoe is awesome. I hate how some people sit and critique every centimeter of the shoe. Awesome quality, very good leather, smells great and feels great. Tongue is slightly tinted because the material is made out of a soft material. You guys are somethin else man. I am going after the Infrared pack because A-I collect J's. B-because I like to buy all of the releases that I feel i'd look good in. C-Because I remember having the Infa(not infra)red as a kid. Honestly, for anyone who is attacking the pack because they want to fit in, dumb. This shoe is great, and is the same thing---minus the "LIGHTER" SHADE OF RED. If you can comfortably afford the pack, go for it, but if not, then sit ur %@! at home and stick to this pair.

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Guys, the shoe is awesome. I hate how some people sit and critique every centimeter of the shoe. Awesome quality, very good leather, smells great and feels great. Tongue is slightly tinted because the material is made out of a soft material. You guys are somethin else man. I am going after the Infrared pack because A-I collect J's. B-because I like to buy all of the releases that I feel i'd look good in. C-Because I remember having the Infa(not infra)red as a kid. Honestly, for anyone who is attacking the pack because they want to fit in, dumb. This shoe is great, and is the same thing---minus the "LIGHTER" SHADE OF RED. If you can comfortably afford the pack, go for it, but if not, then sit ur %@! at home and stick to this pair.
20100514161347.jpg

i wore these to my nephew graduation today, then went out with my girl and they do not have not one crease. the only way you can tell they are worn , is by looking at soles. to me the leather looks better than the 9s but thats just me

20100514161347.jpg

laugh.gif

Guys, the shoe is awesome. I hate how some people sit and critique every centimeter of the shoe. Awesome quality, very good leather, smells great and feels great.
roll.gif

Please... these things look, feel and smell worse than most varients we've seen over the past 10 years...if people wanted that type of quality they could have just paid $80 for them years ago...JB is doing a counterfeiters a favor by making the "real" shoes this crappy...
eyes.gif

I was excited for the white pair out of the pack, but if it has that same leather as this wvr pair...easy pass...

If i got a penny for many time i heard this line here on nike talk i would be a rich man

tired.gif

I am yet to see any pictures/proof of the TERRIBLE quality on these you guys speak of.

From everyone i talked to who either owns these, or works at a store that already has them in stock, they are on point. All the pics i have seen look
pimp.gif

Some people just are addicted to hating.

Cant wait to cop on rd

Originally Posted by village1600

got my girl her pair today and they do have that same strong smell of the MS VI

Exactly what I said when I got them earlier this week. JB is stepping their game up a little. All of those in here that are bashing the shoe because they're examining every centimeter of it are insatiable. You'll remain thirsty no matter how good a shoe is made. To each his own but, I love this shoe. I can't stop staring at it. Wore it today and I don't have any complaints. Ha.

Originally Posted by maulrat

20100514161347.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by maulrat

20100514161347.jpg
He's right, JB had a typo when the OG infrareds came out. They spelled it INFARED.

Okay, here is my little input! If it helps.

I took a real good look at all the pairs at my work.

At least 80% of the 18 pairs we got were
sick.gif
. I will post pictures later for proof!

Pre-worn creases, horrible paint jobs, and cheap materials. I mean, the tongue quality are exactly like the, cheap, true-blue Spiz'ike's.

Most of 'em look like B-grade shoes. We got some crisp pairs, but I had to MIX AND MATCH my pair.

IMO, the peeps who are satisfied must have gotten a great pair. I am trying to be neutral, but these suck! Well, at least what I've seen first hand.

nice release! even though i really like the jumpman logo...for the VI i like the nike air logo on the back better (same with the V)

but still a sure cop
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MLE323

20100514161347.jpg

laugh.gif

roll.gif

FliiMasterJ wrote:
He's right, JB had a typo when the OG infrareds came out. They spelled it INFARED.

True story on the retros. I think it was abbreviated on the OG... "INFRD". Not sure though.

saw these displayed at my local spot and man do they look like trash, the colr looks dull and crappy, the paint looks like a kid threw it on there all sloppy and horribly, the leather looks like crap, im very dissapointed with these!

Back
Top Bottom