Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

The leather on these don't look too bad, it's the paint that varies and has no consistency with the sneakers. You would think they had a bunch of 8 year olds painting them.

From what I've seen I know exactly what u mean. If I were to get them I definitely wouldn't order them. I'd have to do lik some people did on release day and hand pick mine at the store. I understand lower quality because it's more cost effictive but dang not even "coloring within the lines" lol that is ridiculous....

I have the wearable shoe trees but they hurt my feet. I guess I'd need to buy a whole shoe size bigger to use them.

I should have my vred VIs this Friday or Monday from Eastbay. I hope they aren't jacked up. All the pairs I seen locally looked good.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj
any more pics? finished yet?

*ALMOST FINISHED PRODUCT* just needs a few touch ups....

16le2yc.jpg

probably just going to use them on the indoor courts....

Originally Posted by Magic1978

The leather on these don't look too bad, it's the paint that varies and has no consistency with the sneakers. You would think they had a bunch of 8 year olds painting them.

wouldn't be surprised.

at first the wearable shoe trees would hurt the side of my feet so i just cut a little of the sides with some scissors and now they feel good and can barely feel i have them on. I also cut where my big toe hits so my big toe can go thru them. I handpicked these kicks too and mines have no paint or leather flaws

at first the wearable shoe trees would hurt the side of my feet so i just cut a little of the sides with some scissors and now they feel good and can barely feel i have them on. I also cut where my big toe hits so my big toe can go thru them. I handpicked these kicks too and mines have no paint or leather flaws

any more pics? finished yet?

*ALMOST FINISHED PRODUCT* just needs a few touch ups....

probably just going to use them on the indoor courts....
you're not happy with them? I think they looking aight. how many coats did you apply? Take some close ups if you can. Thanks.

got mine today from FNL.com and they are perfect, no complaints AT ALL! O was scared after seein some of these pics, but even the paint is perfect. If you have the nerve to complain about the leather, you are smokin

got mine today from FNL.com and they are perfect, no complaints AT ALL! O was scared after seein some of these pics, but even the paint is perfect. If you have the nerve to complain about the leather, you are smokin

at first i just tried doing lines ...but then they started coming up...so then i just started pushing the tip in and letting it bleed all over and then spreading it around....i'll take some more pics later tonight or tomorrow..

So I picked up my pair today, and I knew what I was getting into, little paint flaws weak leather ect ect, but that's jb now a days.

i can relate to those of you complaining, about the over paints making it look like B grades...I was about to copped a pair below retail 100 usd if converted, 2 days ago when i was in korea, Mad Shoe SALE in ITAEWON korea, has something to do with korea winning a game in FIFA...

Imagine 30% on release day...but, still i passed...the pairs left for me has the over paints as well..

Thank god, my hook up in NIKE PI, reserve me a pair, with the good quality..happy copped for me..even if it's only 10% off

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

Yeah i got em from pickyourshoes.com...every pair i've ordered from there have been nice..good quality no defects...but these are not what i expected...oh well..I'll just have to live with it. Making me second guess ordering from there again.

did you get these early? aren't early released kicks kind of defective? At the end of the day sneakers will crease. Yea you paid $150, but $150 isn't what it used to be. I learned a while ago that the more I worry about messing my sneakers up, the more I mess them up.
No I did not get them early lol...If you saw my pics it would say that I JUST got them...and that was about a week ago. and $150 is just about what it used to be....we were only paying 115-125 for a pair of XI's! Now it's like 150-175.

but then they started coming up...so then i just started pushing the tip in and letting it bleed all over and then spreading it around

THATS WHAT SHE SAID!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

They do...That's the thing
indifferent.gif

Got my pair, this is a close to the Infrared Pack im going...

I got one spot i dont like, on the clear rubber sole in the front, its a air pocket between the rubber and the foam...keeping them thou

when i had the white 6's back in 91, they creased like a motha also, they did it in 91 and they will do it in 2010 too, its to be expected. but ya'll are NooBs and wouldnt know that!

^^^ mine's got the missing piece of sole in the same area. I guess that's how JB made it. I got my pair 2 weeks before release date. June 6. Looked through all the size 11 and 11.5 and 12s. Found the best left shoe, looked for the best right shoe of the same size and ... almost perfect pair of sz 11 white vr 6s. No need for the infrared pack i guess. I just wish my pairs had those special sealed plastic things to protect my shoes.

Back
Top Bottom